Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
droptop
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-05-26          86973

Is it just me or is are the new NH tractors butt ugly?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
Chip11

2004-05-26          86977

Yea, they look a little too much like cars for my liking, as for you, I am not sure, as I have not seen you:) ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-05-27          86981

Kinda like when I traded my 02 Chevy pickup for the 04. I told the salesman who is an old friend that the grille of that 04 was so ugly compared to the 02 that I'd only drive it in the dark, but I've since just accepted it as the new look even tho I still think it's butt ugly. Frank. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-05-28          87129

Hey Hardwood
How are ya doing? All your crops in the soil yet? Here's to a few days of sun!!!! The look may be different but it still is the BEST color in the field! LMAO
That green just blends right into the woods. LOL ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-05-28          87138

Brokenarrow, yes the crop is in, up, and looking good. We were extremely fortunate right here to have missed most of last weeks flooding rains. We got a total of just over 4.5 inches, but it was spread out over about four days. Just north of us they had up to 6 inches in a four or five hour period, the erosion is terrible. I only buy black pickups so they're easy to hide in the dark, our "Real" tractors are green, so they can hide in the weeds or the woods. Our old dependables that made the money to pay for the green ones are red, they're old enough now to draw a pension and just sit in the shed and look out the windows. Just watch Iowa whup up on them cheese heads this fall, (maybe}. Iowa allways comes of the line like a race horse then lose the whole smacker in the last half of the last quarter. Wanna put a Pepsi on this falls game? Enjoy the sun, Frank. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-05-29          87147

I think the old style definitly looks better. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-02          87556

The new style Will grow on you. And the have the best vantage point on the seat than any tractor on the market now. The head lights are also the brightest. Just think how people of the 40s,50s, and so on would think of the cars of today. The New Holland tractors may look radical now but in a few years they will be the norm. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-06-06          87874

Frank
Iowa!! ??
Ok Now I am confused here, What GAME do you guys play? Your not talking about college football are you? Cause around here our SECOND team is college we actually have a "real" football team although they do have a cheesy color "Green" We still have a team.
PS Your on !! The Badgers may only win one game this year but since I am a bettin fool I'll take that bet! But make mine a DIET PEPSI, I just lost 40 pounds and plan to keep it off this time! ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-06-06          87885

Brokenarrow; Sorry to stir up a subject that I know less than nothing about. I've never attended a pro football game and only a couple college games in my life. About the most I can tell anyone about football is that some big guy must yell "KILL", they all jump on a big pile of humanity then some guy in a striped shirt blows a whisle and waves his arms franticly about something. The coaches get mad, a lot of beer gets drank, lots of brats get ate. When it's over the loosers all tell you why their coach is an idiot and should be fired, the winners drink more beer and criticise their coach anyway. I would assume that the Packers have a stadium in Green Bay, I really don't know that for sure but if so I really would like to someday see a pro game there. Someone said that in Wisconsin you folks drive on the other side of the road at breakneck speeds, (maybe it's all that cheese getting to you). Once in a while some beer joint gets up an old folks tour on a Tri States Bus to a geme so we may make it after all. All in fun, Frank. P. S. make mine a real Pepsi, but now I've forgot which team I bet on. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-06-06          87887

Frank
ROTFLMAO
I have never been to GreenBays stadium either!! LOL Been here my entire life! I saw a game when they used to play some of them in Milw. but you have a hard time getting tickets at GreenBay unless you pay bookoo bucks (to me 20 bucks is too much!) LOL. When I used to drink they were fun to watch anyway but since I quit drinking and the bar scene years ago, I dont waist my time too often on a HUNTING SUNDAY! (every one in the fall) watching over paid men whine about who makes more. All in fun is right buddy ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
cdcole

2004-07-04          90024

My 2004 Dodge Ram is the same - my 2000 unit had a much nicer look - even the inside dash is better on the older truck. My new $30K truck is a joke from a looks standpoint - but like you I still bought it. But it is stronger with the hydroformed frame and 4 wheel disc and front independant suspension. But it seems more like a car now.

All in all - I like the truck but I call it the car with a bed. ....

Ugly new front end

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-07-04          90033

BUILD IT AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW! LOL
Has anyone seen anything new on the market recently?
There is a practical point for changing the style and after haveing my new boomer in the garage for awhile the old ones look like there is too much open air space around the engine. Also I felt the same way when I first saw them but its funny how no one has thought that when I am out in the field (any of the guys I know any way)
I really liked the look of the OLD Dodge trucks 1990-1992 I think. They looked alot like a truck and now the newer models look even more different than the old new madels! LOL Follow that one????LOL ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login