Go Bottom Go Bottom

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-08-05          6643

Anybody who has a TC33D, please let me know how you like it and why you bought the Boomer over all the rest. Any information would be greatly appreciated for I am looking to bye one soon.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
RICH 66

1999-08-05          6658

I have 33D new this spring here in Grand Rapids mi. I'm retired doing part time jobs w, BOOMERat $60 per hr. 110 hrs. now. Boomer has R4,s loaded [550 lb.total] their 08 loader w bypass valvetweeked alittle forextra lift. manual says 22 lb. air in fronts. For loader work you need 50 lb. likeit says on the tire.I leave in 4 wd all the time, 1st range for rototilling, fill bucket full, cut sod, digout stumps. 2nd range gill, drag,smoth,mow, 0 to 8 mph. 3rd range 0 to 16 mph down the streetto the next job, poenty fast. I had a Kubota B20 last 3 yrs. for comarison. I tried all the Deer 4100to 4500 hydro , the M F, the IHC, kubota 3010 too large. +es for boomer. You sit high in the cockpitbest visibility, best suspended seat, loader & 3pt levers right at finger tips. I have a canapy. My costas described about$19600. Are ther any negatives? Few , Burns about a gallon per hr. ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg

1999-08-09          6767

Thanks for the info. I think I will go towards the Boomer. I was looking at the JD-4300 but the tractor just has to many problems and I don't wont to know the dealer to well. The Kubota B2710 and L-3010 just don't have the bells and whistles that I am looking for but at the same time I am looking for a reliable tractor and the Kubota is a proven product. Thanks again and if you have any problems in the future with your tractor please let me know about it.Gregg ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg

1999-08-09          6778

Rich: Did your TC33D smock at all? ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Larry

1999-08-09          6785

I bought one of the new 29hp Boomers today. It has a live pto, 4wd and the industrial tires. I'm also getting a rear mounted 6 ft bucket (the poor man's end loader). Has anyone had any experience with these buckets? I hope to move snow from the drive this winter. ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg

1999-08-10          6804

I meant smoke not smock, sorry about the spelling. ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
RICH 66

1999-08-12          6879

That smock gave me another little chuckel for the day. Thankyou. Only a little puff of blue comes out at start up on the 33D. There is 128 hrs.on it now. Experiencing solution sepage at one rear wheel valve stem at rim hole. Will see if they'l repair itunder warrety. RICH 66 ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
David

1999-09-08          7773

I just bought a TC33D with loader,4x4,and hydrostatic trans.,I love it. It has plenty of power for the big jobs,like moving small stumps, and pushes over almost anything 4" or less with no problem. I havn't really tried anything bigger. The ONLY problem i've found is you can't remove the loader with the front weights still on. You must remove them first. For the size to power ratio you can't beat it, and the prices seem to be more in line with what you actually get. I'd recommend it to anybody!!! ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg

1999-09-22          8199

Does your TC33 smoke at all? I have been looking at these tractors for some time now and been leaning towards the Kubota B2710 but JD solved a lot of the problems with the 4200. I like the NH TC33D but concerned about the engine and dealer reliability. The resale value also concerns me for I know that JD and KU have a grate resale market but does NH. This is worse than buying a car and at these prices you could bye a SUV or pickup. Bye the way, may I ask what you paid for your TC33D. Thanks for any input ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Dick

1999-09-22          8206

My new TC33D was delivered a month ago. With a 60 inch mower (LandPride), 72 inch rear blade (LandPride), and the terriffic New Holland front end loader it was over $19,000 plus Virginia tax). I had to wait about 6 weeks for New Holland to deliver it (ag tires, supersteer, and hydrostatic transmission). So far no smoke or problems of any kind. This model is hard to come by in this area and I doubt you will get any large price breaks. It is hard to project resale value, but I did look at older Ford/NH models as well as Kubota and Deere at most of the dealers in a 75 mile radius and I couldn't detect any consistent differences for comparable models. The newly engineered NH line is really nice and I can recommend it if you have a good dealer. If cost is critical I would pass up the super steer rather than going for less horse power or without the hydrostatic transmission unless you are doing landscape and finish mowing work primarily. ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
Gregg

1999-09-23          8236

Thank you for all the info. I am more concerned about size. I wont a tractor that is not to big or to small with power. I will be doing a lot of mowing and need to get in tight places around the house and trees on the property. It looks like the Boomers dimensions are the same between the TC21-TC33 so I would definitely go with the TC33 HST. Thanks again. ....

BOOMER TC33D

View my Photos
David

1999-09-26          8300

My TC33D does not smoke at all. I only have 27 hours on it at this time though.The retail price on my New Holland was around $19000 with a loader. My local dealer has been a great help throughout the buying and testing process. I know from past experience that my dealership will bend over backwards to please their customers. As for factory parts, I hope I won't need too many, if you know what I mean.I am thouroughly satisfied with my TC33D. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login