Go Bottom Go Bottom

FEL Decision

View my Photos
bobfromny
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-12-25          102903

I have a TC33D and now looking to add a loader. I am looking at both the old 7308 and the new 14LA. Can anyone give me pros and cons of buying either. Also, if you have a 14LA how do you like it.

THanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

FEL Decision

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-26          102950

New Holland did some upgrades to the tractors to be able to handle the 14la. Stronger front axle and bell housing. So I would have to say your only option would be the 7308. But Woods and bush hog also make a loader for that tractor. ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
denwood

2004-12-26          102966

Don't be too dissapointed if you have to get the 7308. While the 7308 is not as strong as the 14, it does have the nicer removal and installation, just like the old international and new John deere. My partner has that model and is very happy. His only complaint is no quick attach bucket. ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
bobfromny

2004-12-26          102984

Would you recommend the Woods or Bush Hog loaders over the 7308? If so, why?

Thanks for your help.....
Bob

FEL Decision

View my Photos
jamese

2005-01-11          103991

Great Bend loaders are manfactured by Bush Hog,,same plant assembly line etc,there is also Rhino,Woods and Bush Hog,NOW,,why buy a different brand,,simple,,,$$$ about $800.00 less than the N/H brand,,in the defense of the N/H brand,,it does lift about 50 pounds more,,but$800.00 buys a LOT of beer!! ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-11          104026

Unless you have a new TC33 I don't think you can use a 14 on it. I have a 7308 and love it, it has worked great for me. I also have a Rhino hoe which is identicle to the NH hoe ( Rhino makes the NH OEM hoes )It cost two grand less than the NH hoe. I was told Rhino also makes loaders for NH you might consider a Rhino since it is cheaper and identicle to the NH loaders. ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
broken

2005-02-24          106738

If you don't have the Stronger front axle and bell housing I would not recommend putting a loader on it. My TC33D broke in half using the loader.

Broken ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-24          106742

Broken
Apparently you should of took a basic tractor operating class if you broke your tc33d in half using the loader.
If your trying to be cute by bashing New Holand tractors
(by the looks of your profile it looks like you are here for that reason only) and think for one second that amyone here actually will think that is was the tractor and not you your wrong. They may play along and listen but when it comes right down to it, more than likely it was your fault.
Come to this forum and tell us what was manufactured wrong with your tractor that made it break in two. I would hope that very few people here would "BITE" onto your post. I think we went down this road before and more than likely if dennis would look up your IP he will find that this is the same poster that we had a lengthy disscusion with a year ago.
The title to this thread is fel decision. Not what could be the reason you broke your tractor in two. If you want to discuss that, than start a thread, why I broke my tractor in two. New Holland make very reputable tractors, although manufacturing mistakes can and do happen more times than not it is the inexperianced operator that thisnk they are operating a dozer and not a cut. ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
broken

2005-02-24          106746

brokenarrow, I have been operating tractors for 35 years. You need a little more information before you start belittling me. ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
oneace

2005-02-24          106750

Sounds like old Billy r again. Same state and all. ....

Link:   

Click Here

FEL Decision

View my Photos
AV8R

2005-02-24          106757

Yup. Same guy. ....

Link:   Frame "Broke" into

FEL Decision

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-24          106761

Its not that I am belittling you or your ability. Over 100 posts on this last year and now I read your personel info and I see a Nwe Holland bashing "advertisment" on it.
It is no different than bashing a sponsor on this board with out justification. I just recieved a recall from new holland on my tractor. New Holland would of recalled ALL the related models of the tc33d's if there was a problem with them splitting in two from normal wear and operation. You bought a used 1999 tractor. whether you done it or the previous owner did who knows? What we do know is that in the last 8 months there has not been one poster that has complained about the common problem of their TC33D cracking in two. You got a bad deal not a bad tractor company. I have just as much right to say you done it as you do saying that New Holland makes a bad tc33d. Fact is your back here making a very harsh claim against a company that has a good reputation. If anyone should be the least bit responsible it would be the dealer that sold you that tractor with the non oem loader on it or maybe even a tractor that had took a HARD hit in its life before you had it. Last year I stayed quite on this subject because I was the new guy on the block. I didn't feel you were right back then even though you had a lot of support from the guys here many thatare not NH owners that more than likely would of shut you down alot earlier if you were ripping on JD or Kubota. They were being nice and by giving you the benifit of the extreme dought.
The bottom line Billy R. you bought a used tractor that for all you know fell off a trailer at 60mph before you bought it. The guys here were nice enough to give you many options and different opinions. Almost a year later you come back with the same tractor and continue to put down a company I happen to work for (or did a few months ago). I dont think it is justified and before this thread goes on to be anouther 2 months of mis-information that will have no good come from it I wanted to call you out and get off my chest what I wanted to last year.
Has anyone hear heard of the recall for tc33d tractors that are splitting in two ? If so bring it in and have it fixed! If not look in the papers from the town you bought your tractor in and see if you can find an article of a trailer turned upside with a TC33D in the middle of the road. More than likely that is what happened to that tractor before you had it, Since you have 35 years of tractoring experiance I am sure you done nothing wrong by operating it. I applologize for that personell attack. I was out of line since I have no idea who you are or your experiance. You got a bad deal! Leave it at that! ....

FEL Decision

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-02-24          106762

BobfromNY
Sorry I hyjacked you thread. I knew where this was going. I was out of line. Sorry about that, I hope you get the info you need here, a bunch or real smart fellas(and ladies) are hear 24/7! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login