Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC30 price

View my Photos
dutch74
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-22          71925

Well, After finally getting to sit on a B7800 and comparing it to the TC30, I think the Kubota is out. The kubota seat is much more uncomfortable compared to the NH. I'm 6'2" and it seemed like the seat leans forward which makes my legs sit upward. Seems like NH has a much better way to adjust the seat both up and back.
So now its going to be a TC30 hydro with 7308 loader and ATI quick attach kit. The dealer quoted me $15,100+tax. Is that a fair price?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC30 price

View my Photos
AC5ZO
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-22          71927

That sounds OK to me. The basic TC30 goes for about $11K and with hydro and a loader, you should be in about the right price range.

One thing to look at. I am not sure if the NH TC30 does this or not. It is sometimes useful to engage a rear wheel brake while in forward motion to tighten up a turn. I seem to remember some NH having the right brake and the hydro pedal on the same side making it difficult (impossible) to use the right steering brake in this way. It may not be an issue for you, but in a tight turn or limited traction situation, there are lots of things to do with the differential lock, brakes and other controls.

I bought a NH tractor with a gear tranny but I preferred the JD with the hydro. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
AC5ZO
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-23          72020

Followup:

I was down at the NH dealer this AM to make sure that he made enough money for the year to have a nice holiday dinner and I looked at a new TC40D that was on the lot. The hydro pedals are not the same as when I bought my TC45. Now the hydro is controlled with the right foot and the brakes with the left. This is the way it should be in my opinion and is a change in configuration from when I initially looked at this size tractor. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-01-15          74076

I do not seem to be as fortunate as you in finding these prices. The best I found for the TC-30 with hydro and 7308 loader (no quick detach kit) and R4 tires was 16,200. Perhaps Connecticut is not the best place to buy one of these machines? Can you suggest a dealer who is more in line? ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
jasonsewell

2004-01-15          74080

JerryG44: Try Corriher, I think they are in NC and have heard many great things about them, including Shipping. I bought a TC45D at Acorn Eqp., Where did you price yours?

As far as the hydro and brake, The hydro is now on the right side and the brakes are able to be used seperatly(left and right), or locked together. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
dutch74

2004-01-15          74081

You might be correct on the TC45D having the pedals on the opposite side of the hydro pedal, but on the TC30 they are still on the same side as the hydro pedal. I don't think it will make much difference to me since I don't think I would want to use it while mowing, might just tear up some grass...
I do have to say I finally got my TC30 and am really happy with it. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
jasonsewell

2004-01-15          74087

I know that the TC35-TC45 are the same fram, just different engines. The 30 frame must be a different one and that would explain the pedal difference. My TC45 is a 2003, and I believe that the new '04's are the same too.

Goos luck with the TC30. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-01-16          74149

Jason, Thanks for the advice I will e-mail Corriher for a price. Dutch it sounds like you got a good deal best of luck with your new machine, could you tell me what dealer you went through? ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
dutch74

2004-01-16          74165

I went through Zimmer tractor in Monroe Ohio.

Link:   

Click Here

TC30 price

View my Photos
MNinAR

2004-01-16          74246

JerryG44: I bought my TC-30 4x4 Hydro with R-4s, equipped with a 7308 Loader with heavy duty bucket through Steve at Corriher this past September for $15,300 (no tax) as I lived out of state. I paid an additional $650 for shipping to Arkansas. Service was great and delivery was timely. Steve was very helpful and responsive. I also bought a Bush Hog and Box Blade as part of the deal. Overall was very pleased. And by the way, despite having only 18 hours of seat time to date, I'm very satisfied with the TC-30!

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-01-17          74322

Thanks for all of your feedback it is most appreciated. When they ship do they have a truck with ramps to unload or do you need to hire a tilt bed car carrier to unload? ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
MNinAR

2004-01-18          74340

Corriher bids their shipping out to independent freight contractors. Your tractor might arrive in a closed-van 18 wheeler, a flat bed truck, or pehaps some kind of trailer pulled by a pick-up, depending on who gets the bid. The delivery vehicle may or may not have ramps. Corriher told me at the time the shipment was being bid-out that I should make arrangements for a tilt bed car carrier to be available should the tractor arrive on a truck without ramps. I made the arrangements, but as it ended up I didn't need the tilt bed carrier. The tractor arrived on a goose-neck trailer with a low back-end (about 2 ft off the ground). The trailer had no ramps but we backed it up to an embankment adjacent to my property and drove the tractor right off the trailer onto the embankment. It probably wasn't the ideal way to off-load a tractor, but things worked out ok. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-01-19          74463

Thanks again for the response. This has been a great place for me to get information from a group with similar interests but a lot more experience than me. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
grinder

2004-01-19          74466

Jerry
Thought I'd tell you what they are advertised for here in Maine. Scamman Tractor Portland Me is adv. the TC 30 w/ldr,
hydro 16,300. Kramer's Sidney Me. gear trans,R-4's,7308
ldr,14,900.
I see you are in Conn.,you might check New Hamshire,no tax
less shipping.
Good Luck ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-01-20          74568

Grinder, Thanks for the prices for the TC-30. They will be helpful when I make my decision at the end of Feb. As you mentioned New Hampshire isn't far and worth a look. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
cobratodd

2004-01-27          75228

JerryG44, I'm in the market for a TC24D with a 60" mid-mount mower. Maybe we can get a package deal or save on shipping since I also live in Connecticut. I work in New Haven, live in Middlesex County, and have family in Hartford, so i can get to most of the state. Let me know how you make out finding a good dealer. So far Corriher seems okay. Not sure if they have the best pricing though.
I was quoted $10,300 for their TC24d and have a different price from someone else of $9,950. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
treesmiths

2004-01-31          75531

Hi, I'm grappling with the same issue. But, Kubota is coming out with a new economy grade L2800/L3400 in about 2 weeks. The 2800 is 29 hp and the 3400 is 35 hp. I have had two dealers quote 15,800 and 15,995 for the 3400 with a kubota loader (60" and lifts 1012 lbs. 96 in high, at the pivot pin). I think I'll wait to sit on this new one and run it before I decide. Good luck! ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
ronbo3

2004-01-31          75589

I checked a TC30 this morning at a dealer 75 miles east of Dallas, and with 4WD, a FEL and NO hydro, the price was $14,900. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
scrimshander

2004-02-01          75654

Hi Jerry, Just purchased a tc 40 from Corriher and had it shipped to RI. Actually I purchased it through their E Bay store as the prices were a little better. Very helpful business especially as I purchased without seeing the tractor and I live on Martha's Vineyard. My biggest problem was transporting to the Island. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. Remember you save on the sales tax and that should cover the freight cost. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-02-01          75671

Have you ever heard of corriher giving a little better deal if you buy 2 tractors at the same time? A guy I work with is also going to buy about the same tractor I want to, I wonder if shipping is by weight or if it is buy the load? Any ideas? ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
JerryG44

2004-02-01          75703

I am presently dealing with Buffalo Tractor. TC-30, 4x4, hydro, R-4's 7308 loader with HD 60" bucket-$15,460.00. $400 shipping to CT and no sales tax. Corriher was also very good and just as pleasent to deal with, however their price was $15,875.00 plus $800.00 shipping and no tax for exactly same set up. Another thing to consider Buffalo says they will deliver with a trailer with ramps. Corriher says to have a flatbed standing by or some other means of unloading a hassel I don't want to deal with. It all adds up -let you know how I make out. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
achunger

2004-02-10          76601

I'd like to know if the tc30 you're looking at is a 2wd or fwd? i'm looking at the same...but, specifically a fwd at 15,700. i'm in south texas. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
achunger

2004-02-10          76602

look at kubota's hydraulic system...they advertise higher pump flow (gpm), but i believe the implements share flow with power steering. new holland has seperate pumps...1 for working...1 for steering. they don't fight for flow. new hollands 2 pumps add up to kubota's total+/-.
not sure if the new kubota you speak of is the same in that regard. would like to know. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
achunger

2004-02-10          76603

last post for the night!

deal or not?

new tc30, fwd, hydro, 7308, 5' shredder, 5' box blade, and 16' tandem 7000lb (gvr) trailer.

18,000 drive out. ....

TC30 price

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-02-11          76681

I am signing the deal next week, I found the price!! After 13 e-mails, 14 letters and one trip to a dealer, I recieved the offer that beat all others dramatically.
NH TC40 4wd, standard shuttle shift, Ag tires, Deluxe 3pt(angleing crank handle and all) 16La loader w/skid steer Quick tach, 72" HD bucket, folding rops, frieght/prep
$16,841? So what do ya think?
Brokenarrow

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login