Go Bottom Go Bottom

14LA update please

View my Photos
anon
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-03-29          52130

I have read in this forum (link below) that the NH 14LA has been pushed out until October. Can this be confirmed?

The difference in the NH7308 and the JD430 has me really thinking I need to go green, but the TC33D is the right tractor for me. Don't want to deal with 3rd party major attachments.

Update would be appreciated.

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

14LA update please

View my Photos
CallMeBob

2003-03-31          52285

I was at the Oklahoma City farm show yesterday. A NH dealer said the 14LA loader would not be out until this fall. I am interested in the TC33 but I will not wait that long. I think I will go for a package deal offered locally. B7800 HSD with loader, brush cutter, box blade and tandem axle trailer for $16,950.
Bob ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
kwh155

2003-04-03          52498

i wouldn't disregard the N.H. just because of the loader. To be honest, it will lift far more than the back end w/o a considerable amount of ballast. Especially with the pressure slightly boosted. Thats all the other manufactors have done to increase their specs. Why would there be a pressure adjusture on the loader valve if it wasn't meant to be used. There probably set at the factory for normal operating pressure. I use my 33D for business. I honestly couldn't ask this tractor and loader to do anymore than it does.I've operated the others(Kubota,J.D.)in this catogory and they just didn't compare to the TC's. Good luck ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
BUSBOY

2003-04-03          52532

Once again I find myself feeling I need to defend the 7308 loader.Last night I lifted many loads of wet red select clay for the baseball fields that I maintain. My TC-33 and 7308 loader handled this with no problem at all. It was so heavy that the rear end was acting very light.The bucket was not only full but heaped very high.I can't imagine what people are trying to use their loaders for,but as long as I can max. out by volume before I max out by weight,I'm satisfied.I think people are fascinated by the LA series of loaders and their modern look.I like the way they look too, but this doesn't mean that the 7308 is inferior! I couldn't be happier with my TC-33.I work for a school district that owns three New Hollands and I am responsible for the maintenance of them.They have been very reliable for us even when operated by people that are not so smart and tend to abuse them. The only negative experience we have had was with the hidiously incompetent dealership mechanics that try and rip me off! ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-03          52540

KWH155,Busboy I could not agree with you more. I have had my 33D/7308 for a year now and it is nothing short of awsome. KW, I stirred up a hornets nest with some of the hydrolic and physics experts on the board when I said you could adjust the loader pressure to increase lifting ability. My loader would not lift a full bucket of stone so I had it checked and it was low ,I had the pressure turned up, now I can lift over a ton. The number one saftey feature on your tractor is not the valve. It is YOU. Any valve no matter what the setting can fail. Anyone with common sence and good judgment should be able to operate my tractor safely. If you need a loader now there is no need to wait for the 14LA the 7308 is very good. ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
AC5ZO
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-04          52590

In my area, green equipment is much more pricey than the NH line for similar performance. I grew up on a farm with green equipment, ran a Ford tractor dealership later, and then bought NH when I was in the market for a new tractor myself. (I looked at the green stuff)

Personally, I would rather have the model that has been in the field for a few years than the first one off of a new production line. If the 33 and 7308 meet your needs, then why wait? These are very capable pieces of equipment. ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
anon

2003-04-05          52639

Bob,

I am from the other side of MO. Could you share with me the dealer that gave you that package deal? The only thing I would change is a finishing mower instead of a brush cutter. While you're at it, did you get any feeling for the break out of the components of the package? Did you consider going out of State to save on tax?

I've got the go ahead from the boss. ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
CallMeBob

2003-04-07          52726

anon

I have not talked to a dealer about the package price I mentioned. The prices are advertised prices from two local dealers. One in Springdale Arkansas, (http://www.springdaletractor.com/specials.html) just south of the Missouri–Arkansas border and one in Joplin, MO.
Good luck,
Bob ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
Justus

2003-04-28          53910

I purchased my TC 33D last July and I decided to look into a loader this past fall. I found out about the 14LA loader and decided to wait. Well, my dealer has been telling me that they checked with their factory rep and for whatever reason (they don't know if it's a change in design on newer model tractors), the 14LA will not fit older model tractors. Again, he said that even though my tractor is a 2002, the 14LA will not fit my tractor. I find it hard to believe that NH will be manufacturing a new loader that will only fit future machines. If this is true (I hope it's not)why would NH limit themselves like this? Has anyone else heard this or can someone else confirm or dispute it? ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
goatdoc

2003-04-29          53959

What pressure adjuster? I guess I didn't read my owners manual. Please explain... ....

14LA update please

View my Photos
Justus

2003-04-29          54001

I guess I'll try and answer my own question here by saying I contacted a dealer in another state with the question on the 14LA fitting prior production tractors.
He contacted his own Field Rep who said "It has yet to be determined if the 14LA Loaders will only fit new models or will have mounting kits to fit prior production models like yours (mine)"
If the decision has yet to be made I would suggest that anyone interested in a 14LA that already owns a TC 29/33 may want to contact their own dealer and voice your opinion.
Right now it looks like I may be the only one interested. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login