Go Bottom Go Bottom

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Rory Bernard
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-05-01          37988

Seems very US based board but I will try a post anyway! Purchasing a NH TCE50 and the local dealer has quoted 15.5k Euros (1usd =1e approx) and 2500e for a 4ton trailer. Seems like a halfway decent price (although the time they took to trun it round was a bit painful). Seems like the TCE range is bit minor in the NH line up though

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-05-01          37992

Here the TC goes 35-40-45 and ends. The TN startd in this range. Are you talking 2 or 4 wheel drive? ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Rory Bernard

2002-05-01          38015

TCE50 is 4wd as I understand it (http://www.newholland.com/nh/tce.htm) - detailed specs are on the Italian version of the site. I live in France and this is what the local dealer recommended. It looks like good value for money compared to some of the prices knocking around the board for tc45's. ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-05-01          38017

They are definately not the same tractor as the TC-35-45 are assembled in Georgia and the engine is Japanese. As far as price goes the tractor would be at or below the dealers cost for the smaller TC-45 and TN-50 here. ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters

2002-05-01          38018

Let me add Rory. the best price I have seen on the NH TC-45 would be more than 17K US. I good way to compare the tractors available is to use the JD site. Fiat also owns IH therefore the TC and the Case IH are the essentually same tractors. If you hunt around this site you can get the list prices for the JD. In general the dealer cost is ~ 25-30% less list. NH are ~ 1000-1500 below the JD list price.
Knock your self out. Have fun. ....

Link:   JD site

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Mike S

2002-05-01          38019

If the TCE50 is the same or larger than the class III boomers then you might want to consider a 5 ton or better trailer instead. Once you add some implements you are going to be up there in weight. ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters

2002-05-01          38020

Rory - metric of imperial ton? 8800 lb or 8000 lb? The TC45 is 3500 with out bucket what does the TCE weigh? I could not find the weights on the site. ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters

2002-05-01          38021

Ima sorry Rory I missa reada your intial replya, My Italiano shes a not so good, I only studied French, German, Japanese and Mandarin.
I would say the TCE is very close to the TC45, but maybe even closer to the JD4700 as it has the same engine.
I get the weight at 3300lb (1500kg) the TC 45 at 3359 (1529 kg).
The trailer would be high compared to here depending on the hitch. I can get a goose neck trailer with brakes here for about 3.5K (5.5 ton). A bumper pull with brakes for about 1.5K. ....

Link:   TCEa Specs

Picture Link
New Holland Tractors TCE50 Prices

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Rory Bernard

2002-05-02          38073

Looks like 15.5k is good price. I thought the perceived wisdom was not to go for a trailer that weighs more than the tractor - leads to a lack of stopping ability for the tractor. I will do a bit of shopping around (my French is not that good) and see if I can get a better rpice than 15.5k though. ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Peters

2002-05-02          38080

Rory;
I guess we miss understood. I thought you were buying a trailer to haul the tractor and implements. I have one for my tractors etc. For example I am building a new house so I am trading the work with the tractor at a friends dairy farm for BS (for fertilizer). I can load the tractor on the trailer and run it over to clean the manure.
For a farm trailer that is fine. I have found that I can move larger loads with the tractor than expected by placing the tractor in 4x which increases stopping power. I have had 4T behind my small tractor with no percieved problems.
Eric ....

TCE50 Prices

View my Photos
Rory Bernard

2002-05-03          38094

Should have made myself clear eh! Thanks for the help both on moving my tractor and what my tractor can move ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login