Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
mark
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-04-16          26767

I was just quoted $15157 with R4s for a TC35D and a Price of $16402 for a TC40D with R4's. I was also Quoted a price for $3465 for a 16LA loader. for a grand total of either $18622 for a 35D with loader and R4's, or $19867 for a 40D with a loader and R4's. ANyone have any input on this?Thanks,Mark

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Mark E. Lamprey

2001-04-16          26773

Mark, I don't know what part of the Country you live in, but I have to say that it sounds like a heck of a deal to me. My local NH dealer here in New Hampshire quoted me, $21,200 for the TC35D with FEL and R4's. I have not been back to dicker with him because I am not in the market yet to trade in and up for the new machine. Good luck ! Mark ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Larry in MI.

2001-04-16          26775

Mark your price for the 35D is about $80 less than I paid for mine. I paid 18,700 for the 35D with 16LA loader and 72 inch H.D. bucket. It sounds like a great deal to me. ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
gary mason

2001-04-19          26930

mark, the tc35d price is right on with what I got mine for here in NC, but you should get a quote for the HD bucket (absolutly) and the grill guard, both of these are not "standard" equipment for the tc35d. That should add about another $300 for you deal.

gary

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
mark

2001-04-20          26987

Gary, that is the price I was quoted with the HD bucket. I forgot to ask about a Grill gaurd, but thanks for the suggestion.

Does anyone know why New Holland cheaped out so much on the TC35 as opposed to the TC35D. I was looking at them today, and would actually prefer the TC35 except the fact that they made no effort to clean up the controls at all. On the D models there are nice covers/gaurds around all of the controls, on the 35 there are none. Kind of frustrating for a guy that will be mainly mowing in open fields and really doesn't need Hydro, but loves all of the other gadgets on the D models. Just my thoughts.

Mark ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Mike K

2001-04-20          26999

They are just trying to offer a cheaper priced tractor versus the deluxe version. I think they could offer some of those features for someone who wants a standard transmission versus the hydrostatic transmission. ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Stephen R. Cebenko

2001-04-25          27224

Mark,

Where are you getting this from? I live near New Holland Pennsylvania and got a price of about $18600 for the TC35 no "D" with bucket and R4s. And that was a dealer in New Holland! The price differences from where I live and others on this board confound me. I too like the manual transmission models but the "Ds" have nicer features. ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
mark

2001-04-25          27233

I live in South-Central IL, Kinda close to St. Louis MO. If you remember the flood of '93 I was right in the middle of it in Alton, IL. Talk to a few differnt dealers. I have found huge price differences between thme. The closest dealer to me (15 miles) wanted about a thousand more than the one I am currently working with (25 miles away). For $1000 I'll drive an extra 10 miles anyday of the week. I didn't hagar with the first dealer on price much, but as far as I'm concerned the dealer who quotes me his best price first will always get my business.

Mark ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Stephen R. Cebenko

2001-04-26          27261

Mark,I just rechecked my prices on the New Hollands and it was about $16800 for the TC35 not $18600. Sorry for the confusion, I've got alot of price sheets laying around. ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
Rich B

2001-05-29          28735

Larry: I also live in michigan close to Flint, Went to a dealer in flint there price was $16,100.00 W/R-4 tires loaded for a TC35D. no SS,Than they want $3995.00 for 16LA loader H.D.. little pricey.Second place in North Branch said $15,800.00 For same tractor And $3650.00 for 16LA H.D loader.. Thought it was good, until I read your add..Did you get H.D LOADER? What about brush guard for the front? How much if any down. Hoping you could tell me were you got your TC35D. any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Rich... ....

TC35D and TC 40D pricing

View my Photos
fpovoski

2001-08-16          31014

I was quoted 21,500 for a TC40D with a 16LA in upstate NY
I thought I saw that someone bought from a dealer in Peru, NY that was at least $1500 less. Has anyone bought or been quoted a price of 20k for this setup in the NY, PA area?

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login