Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
mohegan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-11-14          119318

Hello -- what do you think of the floowing quote for a TC33 w Loader -- I am in Florida

thank you very much

1.TC33DA W/14LA LOADER - $21550.00

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
MackVision
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-04          120373

NOt bad...I was quoted 21000.00 and change for same, quick attach loader, plus a 72" rear finish mower....so that is not too shabby in my opinion, I think I have read guys getting them for a bit less, but not much.....hope this helps... ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
MackVision
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-04          120374

I might also add that the TC33 that was speced for me was Hydro, and had SuperSteer with sensitrack as well...which I know adds a chunk to the price....forgot to add on previous post..... ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
dfkrug

2005-12-05          120484

The TC33 is only a 2500 lb tractor. The Kubota 3130 is 20%
heavier and thousands less. And the Kioti CK30 is thousands
less than that. I don't understand why anyone buys Blue... ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2005-12-10          120820

"the Kioti CK30 is thousands
less than that. I don't understand why anyone buys Blue"
Then your words would hold true also for green I suppose?
Why is it that you have a green 790 in your pics? Wasnt that pretty spendy also for that sized rig?
Your pic number three shows a kit tractor. Is that the same Kioti in pic four? If so, hmmmm that would be a reason Kioti would be less, they didnt need to pay american workers to assemble. How long apart (if those two tractors are one and the same) were those pictures took? Your pic four has a tractor in it that looks rather weather beaten and faded.
We all have are reasons for buying what we do. One of mine was I work at CNH and get a discount. When comparing apples to apples though I have never found Kubota around me to be cheaper than New Holland. Of course both are never cheaper than Deere. Personelly I would never spend the money on a deer but who am I to tell some else that they should buy a lesser tractor. Deere is the tops in many area's. I wouldnt spend a penny on a Kioti. Not that I know anything about it or have any beef with it. Case corp. and Deere have employed many of us for a very long time and I would like to help keep that tradition going.
PS. I just banned Walmart from the stores my family can shop, I have had enough with the also.
Bah Humbug
Have a nice day ya all ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
dfkrug

2005-12-11          120871

Let's see.....

Yes, I think JDs are way overpriced like NH. I just don't see why people buy them, when equivalent Kubotas cost less.
All of these CUTs are Japanese tractors, BTW, with some final assembly done in the US. Same with Kioti, which just celebrated its 20th year in the US, and does assembly in N. Carolina.

Now clearly, since you get an employee discount, you can't really talk about price. The only reason I have JD 955s (and Kubotsa), as in my photo, is because I have bought them from a rental company and had to rebuild the engines.

Last year I was looking to buy a new CUT w/ FEL in the
4000 lb range and the Japanese choices were Kubota L3130 (about $19K), JD 4320 ($21-22K), NH TC35 ($22K). All excellent machines. Prices are approximate and were 4WD, HST, before tax. Kioti's CK30 was in the $16K+ range. Now if the NHs and the JDs are somehow better.... I would
love to own a NH....I am told that Shibaura makes a vey nice
tractor.

Seems to me if you are so worried about buying foreign stuff, you are going to have a hard time finding much of anything anymore that uses only American parts or labor.

As for kit tractors, I have never seen one. My photos show a Kioti CK30 in the crate, fresh from N Carolina, then ready to roll. ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
Peters

2005-12-12          120881

It seems to me that Case is part of CNH which is registered in the Netherlands and owned 83% by Fiat. The CUTs are made in Japan and assembled in GA.
I would by the best value and not worry about whether it is Korea or Japan. ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
dfkrug

2005-12-12          120916

Case/New Holland is a Dutch company, mostly owned by Fiat?
Is Ford even a part owner anymore? Interesting.

The Case DX33 is a red NH TC33, for example, but aren't
the industrial Case machines (the old Fords?) an entirely
different breed, "mostly" made is the U.S.? Does someone
know?

I know the industrial Deeres (yellow) are an entirely different breed from the JD CUTs, but the new 4000 series CUTs are no longer mostly Yanmar and have US-made engines.
That's info from JD. ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
HEHE

2006-01-06          122326

It seems to me you do alot of talking but don`t know what you are talking about. I bought a new New Holland TC35DA with a loader for 19250.00 Please go to the Kioti board and tell them how much you like your tractor. I am also sure you do your shopping at WAL MART. ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
agriman

2006-01-09          122500

Some people seem to get thier kicks from trashing American Made. ....

TC33 Price Check

View my Photos
Ray

2006-01-23          123338

My 33da is about 18 months old I paid 18,500 with front end loader and a agri5,I guess prices have increased some! at the time I got a very good finance rate and it was no higher than a kubota, I live in Ala. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login