Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC30

View my Photos
Beasyouare
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-08-29          115618

I'm new to this group but I would like some help on picking out a compact. The one I am considering is the TC30 and I feel that I am getting a fair price ($11500.00). I have several other large tractors but this would be the first compact. Mainly it would be used for finish mowing and maintaining a new 100 acre stand of pines. I do plan to use it for light harrowing and food plots. The larger tractors won't get in between the rows as well as a compact. Any help out there. I am open to any color of major brand and can get local service of any one of them.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC30

View my Photos
ncrunch32
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-30          115628

How about a JD4310 (or new replacement line), or Kubota Grand L series if you are looking for Hydrostatic. Otherwise Kioti? ....

TC30

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-08-30          115633

I've always thought the TC30 was quite a good value for a basic, solid machine. In green I think the direct competitor is the JD 790 but comparitively IMO the TC30 has more features (wet brakes, hydro option) and is more comfortable. Not sure what a comparable orange machine would be. ....

TC30

View my Photos
Chief

2005-08-30          115650

You may want to take a look at a Kioti CK25, CK35, or LK2554. Kioti makes a real solid machine for the dollar. I am sure some of the Kioti owners will atest to this. The Deere 790 as Ken mentioned already and maybe perhaps the Deere 990 if that is not too large are really good performing and reliable machines as well. ....

TC30

View my Photos
earthwrks

2005-08-30          115667

I like my TC33D with Super Steer. SS makes it very nimble around obstacles whether going forward or backward. With a 5' rotary cutter and cruise control on, I can cut the RH brake and do a turn on dime (will tear up a lawn doing it this way---but I do fields.) ....

TC30

View my Photos
kskwash

2005-08-31          115699

I looked at many cut's before purchasing my TC30. It has done everything that I have needed out of it, and has had no problems. It is easy to work on, and the daily maintenance is a breeze. Another plus was the shift column is on the dash instead of being on the floor. I get on and off my tractor alot, and this makes it easier than having to step over shift handles everytime. However, with that being said, I would still visit and talk to all the dealers in your area. Service and a good relationship with your dealer is as much of a reason to buy a particular brand of tractor, as the tractor itself. A dealer that with work with you and will service your tractor as needed, can make all the difference in your experience of purchasing and maintaining your tractor. Also make sure that you test drive different brands. I must have tried 5 or 6 brands before purchasing mine. A good dealer understands that you will want to do this, and should encourage you to. Good luck and enjoy.
Kevin ....

TC30

View my Photos
Beasyouare

2005-09-01          115787

Thanks Kevin, I decided on a TC 29DA after looking at several machines. It was more expensive but my dealer in Americus, Georgia (Carson Brothers) was very helpful knowledgeable and still had the best price I could find anywhere. They also delivered my tractor to my farm when I asked for it to be delivered. I hope that I am as happy with mine as you are with yours. ....

TC30

View my Photos
jamese

2005-09-01          115791

Kioti,,re-sale value isnt good,,keep that in mind,,Kubota,JD and New Holland are the way to go,,you have to think down the road,as in, trade value ....

TC30

View my Photos
Peters

2005-09-01          115796

Does anyone have any direct knowledge of poor resale of Kiotis or is this just speculation? I have been looking for a good deal on a DK45 since I sold my Deere and have yet to see a low price. I have purchased 2 Deere at low cost. I see NH prices as good resale and have never found one that was a deal. Kubota is about the same althought there is so many smaller machines there are some deals. ....

TC30

View my Photos
kskwash

2005-09-02          115810

I am sure that you will be. It sounds like you are starting off with a good relationship with your dealer. Good luck and enjoy.
Kevin ....

TC30

View my Photos
kskwash

2005-09-02          115811

I am sure that you will be. It sounds like you are starting off with a good relationship with your dealer. Good luck and enjoy.
Kevin ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login