Go Bottom Go Bottom

Mitsubishi D2350 rear lift hydraulics

View my Photos
LaCroix
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-07-30          196912

Hi guys and gals from Memphis/North MS

i have a Mitsubishi D2350 with a front end loader...recently the rear lift stopped working...we took the top off the gearbox and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...the front bucket still work perfectly...it has a new filter and hydraulic fluid

we weren't getting what we thought is proper fluid flow from the line that ran though the front loader to the gearbox/piston...we disconnected the FEL and connected the line directly from the pump to the gearbox as it was from the factory

now we're getting fluid flow out of the left side line from the pump but no fluid out of the line on the other side of the tractor that feed the gearbox/piston

i spent $70.00 for a parts book hoping it would shed some light on where a restriction might be but for the most part the book is no help
fluid flows from the pump, on the motor into the top side of the gearbox...

we assume fluid goes across to the gearbox/piston...we have no flow from that line...we've been able to blow through all of the lines that we can and there are no restriction

the last pictures is from the parts book

any help, suggestions, thought, etc will be appreciated

Hi guys and gals from Memphis/North MS<br>
<br>
i have a Mitsubishi D2350 with a front end loader...recently the rear lift stopped working...we took the top off the gearbox and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...the front bucket still work perfectly...it has a new filter and hydraulic fluid<br>
<br>
we weren't getting what we thought is proper fluid flow from the line that ran though the front loader to the gearbox/piston...we disconnected the FEL and connected the line directly from the pump to the gearbox as it was from the factory<br>
<br>
now we're getting fluid flow out of the left side line from the pump but no fluid out of the line on the other side of the tractor that feed the gearbox/piston<br>
<br>
i spent $70.00 for a parts book hoping it would shed some light on where a restriction might be but for the most part the book is no help<br>
fluid flows from the pump, on the motor into the top side of the gearbox...<br>
<br>
we assume fluid goes across to the gearbox/piston...we have no flow from that line...we've been able to blow through all of the lines that we can and there are no restriction<br>
<br>
the last pictures is from the parts book<br>
<br>
any help, suggestions, thought, etc will be appreciated<br>
<br>
<a href=Hi guys and gals from Memphis/North MS<br>
<br>
i have a Mitsubishi D2350 with a front end loader...recently the rear lift stopped working...we took the top off the gearbox and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...the front bucket still work perfectly...it has a new filter and hydraulic fluid<br>
<br>
we weren't getting what we thought is proper fluid flow from the line that ran though the front loader to the gearbox/piston...we disconnected the FEL and connected the line directly from the pump to the gearbox as it was from the factory<br>
<br>
now we're getting fluid flow out of the left side line from the pump but no fluid out of the line on the other side of the tractor that feed the gearbox/piston<br>
<br>
i spent $70.00 for a parts book hoping it would shed some light on where a restriction might be but for the most part the book is no help<br>
<br>
we assume fluid goes across to the gearbox/piston...we have no flow from that line...we've been able to blow through all of the lines that we can and there are no restriction<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
[p]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pVcc2tCbPQY/WX0bZNl-lwI/AAAAAAAAC9o/-zEoOOoJk8MKI0gIhamPiQ1WBFQybnfBwCLcBGAs/s1600/22.JPG[/p]<br>
<br>
[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-325bESHYTus/WX0bZHPT8aI/AAAAAAAAC9s/rny4C6VWSQoihvBC2Atc___Ub0BAbtCdgCLcBGAs/s1600/33.JPG[/p]<br>
<br>
[p]2.bp.blogspot.com/-24cejFS4HEI/WX0bXQ8YgGI/AAAAAAAAC9k/ChLPVfEkArMURq5h07n7leg25Rgr4EUowCLcBGAs/s1600/11.JPG[/p]<br>
<br>
[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vpr-IbrkLTk/WX0bZwaQqtI/AAAAAAAAC9w/55z96BRDcTcP-G9ATQ-gzt_Mfpn9EECqACLcBGAs/s1600/a.jpg[/p]<br>
<br>

[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-325bESHYTus/WX0bZHPT8aI/AAAAAAAAC9s/rny4C6VWSQoihvBC2Atc___Ub0BAbtCdgCLcBGAs/s1600/33.JPG[/p]

[p]2.bp.blogspot.com/-24cejFS4HEI/WX0bXQ8YgGI/AAAAAAAAC9k/ChLPVfEkArMURq5h07n7leg25Rgr4EUowCLcBGAs/s1600/11.JPG[/p]

[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vpr-IbrkLTk/WX0bZwaQqtI/AAAAAAAAC9w/55z96BRDcTcP-G9ATQ-gzt_Mfpn9EECqACLcBGAs/s1600/a.jpg[/p]

" src="https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pVcc2tCbPQY/WX0bZNl-lwI/AAAAAAAAC9o/-zEoOOoJk8MKI0gIhamPiQ1WBFQybnfBwCLcBGAs/s1600/22.JPG" >

[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-325bESHYTus/WX0bZHPT8aI/AAAAAAAAC9s/rny4C6VWSQoihvBC2Atc___Ub0BAbtCdgCLcBGAs/s1600/33.JPG[/p]

[p]2.bp.blogspot.com/-24cejFS4HEI/WX0bXQ8YgGI/AAAAAAAAC9k/ChLPVfEkArMURq5h07n7leg25Rgr4EUowCLcBGAs/s1600/11.JPG[/p]

[p]4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vpr-IbrkLTk/WX0bZwaQqtI/AAAAAAAAC9w/55z96BRDcTcP-G9ATQ-gzt_Mfpn9EECqACLcBGAs/s1600/a.jpg[/p]

" src="https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pVcc2tCbPQY/WX0bZNl-lwI/AAAAAAAAC9o/-zEoOOoJk8MKI0gIhamPiQ1WBFQybnfBwCLcBGAs/s1600/22.JPG" >

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
LaCroix

2017-07-30          196913

i can't figure out how to post pictures...sorry, if you copy and past the URLs in your browser you can see them ....

View my Photos
LaCroix

2017-07-30          196914

can't seem to post pics of links ....

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-07-30          196916

You need to put the address inside the markup without the https:// ....

View my Photos
trac499

2017-07-30          196920

you wanted to know a certain part on top of transmission, it is a pressure control valve, it has several spacers and a stiff spring, take it a part and clean it but don't loose any parts, its call a popit valve also, by removing or adding spacers will increase or decrease pressure if the pump is working correctly . lee2519 at carolina.rr.com I sell pumps ....

View my Photos
LaCroix

2017-07-31          196921

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac499 | view 196920
it is a pressure control valve, it has several spacers and a stiff spring, take it a part and clean it but don't loose any parts, its call a popit valve also,

thanks for letting me know what is is called...we did remove it and it was clean as a pin

does fluid run from the pump side thru the pressure control valve...could it be the pressure control valve that is stopping flow to the other side of the tractor

there are 3 holes under the popit valve, one seems to go to the gear case...the other 2 have channels running horizontally from what we can tell looking at it ... ....

View my Photos
trac499

2017-07-31          196922

if the valve is good and not been tampered with I would say its the hydraulic pump, or follow the big suction line into the belly of the tractor,,you will find a screen tube filter after removing the line if it has not been removed. clean it off,if its gunk up flush the hydraulic reservoir out and replace with new oil, if that don't fix it I would say its the pump, you can take it off and disassemble it and inspect the gears and bushings for wear. there should be no wobble of gears or bushings and the spacer/bushings should have no scratches on it. lee 8032225828 ....

View my Photos
LaCroix

2017-07-31          196923

1st thing done was remove & clean filter, then changed fluid...i forgot to say that the tractor has a front end loader...it works perfectly, as it should...we did remove it from the equation and connected the pump back to the gearbox as it came from the factory

if it was hydraulic pump then shouldn't the front bucket work either ? ....

View my Photos
trac499

2017-07-31          196926

did you buy it this way or did it start acting up on you,

View my Photos
LaCroix

2017-07-31          196927

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac499 | view 196926
did you buy it this way or did it start acting up on you,

it's worked perfectly for the 10 -12 years that i've owned it...i used the bushog one afternoon, lost daylight, parked it, got on it to finish the next day and the lift wouldn't come up...it can be easily lifted up but drops like a rock when you let go

i did have to replace the pump a few years ago and with the front bucket working like it should, i question that it's the hydraulic pump...when the 1st pump died, nothing worked...no bucket, no rear lift ....

View my Photos
trac499

2017-07-31          196931

sounds like your going to have to pull the top and check out the orings on the liftcylinder ....

View my Photos
nathanup

2017-09-16          197092

Hi,
I hope you have managed to sort out you rear lift problem? I have a 2050, and am looking to fit extra hydraulic functions to it, I wonder if you would mind taking a picture of your hydraulic pump outlet, and how you FEL is joined to it.

Thanks
Nathan

View my Photos
Tinyelvis

2021-02-27          200076

I have a D2350fd and I am trying to fabricate a loader from a mahindra to fit. Did you receive any pictures of the hydraulic connections to the tractor? I am not sure where to hook up the lines to the tractor. ....

View my Photos
lsheaffer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2021-03-01          200086

Cut the pressure line. Run the pump side to the IN on the control valve & the other end to the OUT of the valve. I braze pipe fittings on the line. Compreeion fittings can also be used. ....

Link:   japanese tractor parts

View my Photos
Cowboyjg

2021-08-13          200478

Wondering if you're still posting. Did you ever figure out the rear lift problem? I have D2350FD and just encountered the same problem. Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks ....

View my Photos
Imfedup

2021-08-16          200482

Slow moving site. Requires patience. ....

View my Photos
lsheaffer

2021-08-19          200488

First is check the filter screen. If you have a loader & it works it is probably the control valve. It is common for the control valve under the lift housing to get stuck. Before disassembling it measure the threads so it can be assembled correctly. ....

Link:   japanese tractor parts

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login