Go Bottom Go Bottom

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
snogless
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-30          81627

In a couple of days, Art's guys will be dropping off my new B7800 with loader, hoe and 72" rear finish mower. I can't wait. Thanks to all who helped with advice. I'm sure I will continue to have questions as I experience the world from the seat of my new Kubota! Thanks again.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-30          81631

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! It's heartening to hear you bought it from Art, who contributes a lot to this board. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-30          81641

The world looks great from the seat of a 7800. I've had mine for about 6 months and am nothing but happy with the machine. Welcome aboard. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2004-03-30          81654

I guess its time to put another point on the scoreboard for kubota. We should have one on this site. To see what company sells more new tractors. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-03-30          81656

What, it's a race? ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-03-31          81664

Snogless; Congrads on your new tractor, better add on to the shed for all the other attachments that you've just gotta have. I started out with everything I'd ever need, but it is getting harder and harder to convince the Mrs. why I just have to own one more piece of equipment. Anybody have a list I can borrow? Have a ball, Frank. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-31          81703

Congrats indeed. I'm sure you will be as happy with your new Kubota as you will be with your dealer.

Welcome to our little community here in cyber-space and just remeber one thing, there is no such thing as a dumb question.... unless it's asked by an in-law.

Best of luck. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
Abbeywoods

2004-03-31          81717

Hey Snogless, happy to hear about the deal, and extra happy to hear you bought from Art. Art is a great help, someone we have come to respect for his knowledge, honesty, and his contribution to keeping this forum up and running. Read that owner's manual! ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2004-03-31          81746

Well kubota must be selling the most. I don't see any advertisments for kubota. But i did see them for green and blue. Everything in life is a race. I lost a job today because another new landscaper beat me to it yesterday. Both in price and time to get it done. I had that customer for 3 years. AARRRGGGGGGGG ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-03-31          81747

Kubota may well sell the most, but even if that's true it really doesn't mean anything other than they sell the most. Toyota sells more cars than Mercedes, but I'd rather have the Mercedes (love that German engineering). Now I'm NOT saying I wouldn't have a Kubota, they make fine tractors, I'm only making the point that sales numbers don't tell you much about the product. ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
agentorange

2004-03-31          81748

relax and have fun
life is a journey, not a race

-ao ....

One of the gang soon

View my Photos
kubotaguy

2004-04-01          81799

Did Art give you a hat for Chief?
Speaking of which, Where is Chief, I haven't seen him here for a while? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login