Go Bottom Go Bottom

kubota complaint

View my Photos
shortmagnum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-09          73546

Some time ago I said that I would post any complaints I had about Kubota on this website. Well here is my biggest so far. After I signed the papers and started to walk out of the dealers with key in hand I remembered something and said, "hey, got any hats?" I imagined walking around in a nice ORANGE crown that everyone would notice. What did I get? A puke colored tan thing! Not even the lettering was orange. He even gave me two. I guess he must have been trying to get rid of them...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

kubota complaint

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-09          73553

I heard my brother complain bitterly about the time his Kubota 2250 let him down. After 6 years of faithful service and many hundreds of hours, a tire went flat.

That was 5 years ago now, but he is not sure he can ever trust it again. ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
kubotaguy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-01-09          73563

I got two hats as well. One is a grey with black lettering and the other is a black hat with tan lettering. I'm not sure if they had a Kubota orange hat that I would have picked that one anyway.
If that's the only complaint so far, I'll be happy with that. ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
Chief

2004-01-09          73565

That another reason I like John Deere. They gave me 7 hats, 6 coffee mugs, a stack of calenders, pens, note pads, and a John Deere door mat. ;o) Kubota dealers (not all) sure do seem kinda tight with that stuff. ;o) ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
jkjordan

2004-01-09          73569

Maybe you're in the wrong part of the country. My dealer in Knoxville gave me a couple of nice black hats with ORANGE lettering, one for me and one for my buddy who just came along to help look. He also threw in extra pins, Kubota oil to have on hand, free pickup/delivery for 50 hour service, and nice $$$ discounts off the 3830 and some equipment. Also sent a Farmer's Almanac with the Christmas card.

JKJ ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2004-01-09          73575

I got a hat that said backyardpower.com on it with a kubota L series w/loader and cab on it. It black and orange. Backyardpower.com is my local kubota dealer. I didn't even buy the tractor from them. (I bought off a guy who bought it from them) Just for buying Kubota transmission filters, oil filter, and transimisson fuild. I would go back and complain. I have a friend who had his 6yrs son with him when signed the papers on his BX23 w/loader,mower,hoe. The dealer gave his kid the bx23 model and a hat. For being a good kid and not touching anything while waiting. I got a JD hat when my grandfather had his tractor in for service and a model whenhe bought it. I still have it around here somewhere. Currently its MIA. ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
kubotaguy

2004-01-09          73578

Hey Chief:
No wonder the JD's cost so much, they gotta have the markup to cover the promotional items.
I'm just teasing you, no harm intended. Just jealous they didn't give me as much stuff!!!! ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
Vetcor

2004-01-09          73586

My BX23 was the first time I did business with a tractor dealer. Wish I had known some give away things. My dealer never offered anything. Maybe they don't do that for the small rigs. ....

Picture Link
Kubota Tractors kubota complaint

kubota complaint

View my Photos
rossco

2004-01-10          73628

I've bought two used Kubota's from my local dealer. The first one I got a nice tan cap with orange lettering and he really worked with me on parts I needed. Second tractor, he through in some filters and also said they would work with me if it needed any major service. For only buying used from them, I feel they really appreciate my business. No real complaints so far.
BTW, the tan cap looks alot better than an orange one in my opinion.

kubota complaint

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-01-10          73661

My BX2230 come with a couple of Green Bay Packer/Kubota T-shirts. They sponser the grounds crew or something.

Go Packers! ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
beagle

2004-01-10          73672

I believe Favre drives a Kubota. He does most everything else right, may as well ride a Kubota. ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-01-10          73675

Favre doesn't play for the ORANGE Bay Packers. I'm sure he drives GREEN :) ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-01-10          73677

Ken, This Packer/green thing is a real quandry for me.

Go Packers! ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
BigBob

2004-01-11          73724

I got nothing when I bought my B7500!! I got pretty good price I guess. I'm a Browns fan here in Ohio so at least the paint matches our helmets. Good luck to all!! ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-01-11          73727

Actually ORANGE is an accepted Green Bay Packer color. On cold days at Lambeau there are more fans in their blaze ORANGE hunting clothes than there are dressed in green/gold.

I'm off now to watch them put a whuppin' on Philly!

kubota complaint

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-01-11          73729

Got that Right!!

Ever make it to the games, Shortmagnum?

kubota complaint

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-01-11          73753

After the Packer game I reconsidered, and decided you guys are right. They probably do drive Kubotas :) ....

kubota complaint

View my Photos
Vetcor

2004-01-12          73801

I went down to my NC Kubota dealer today to pickup BX23 turf tires. I ask him how much a hat cost and he gave one to me -- tan with orange Kuobta and dealer name. I don't recommend spending 21k for a hat again. He let me talk to mechannic about how to adjust hyd lift so it works. I will get that fixed tomorrow when I change the tires and wheels. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login