Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-04-28          53950

I am looking at purchasing a B7500 this week and am looking for feedback on this machine. It is the HST, with FEL, Landpride 16 series 60" RMM, and Box Blade. The total price is 13,350.00. I will use it for grass cutting 3 acres, light grading, and 350' driveway grading. I live in Kingston Springs Tennessee where nothing is flat so I have 5 different levels of ground with a pond and creek at the bottom. My question is I am getting the turf tires due to the fact I do not want tire tracks everywhere but am concerned about traction. My dealer says that the R4 tires are a 200.00 upgrade if I was to swap them out. This is the first tractor I have owned in 15 years. My previous experience was with a 8N Ford aproximately 1950-1960. Gravity fed gas powered.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-29          53966

The turfs do well for traction on most all conditions. The industrial tires are better traction in torn up turf or grading. I would have trouble finding reasons to go to the industrial tires for a near finished or finished property. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-04-29          54021

Called the dealer today to inquire and he had ordered the tractor with the r-4's already without the extra charge. He will be delivering it here Thursday so I will post an update when it gets here. Thanks for your advice. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-30          54037

Well your dealer just told you he wanted to sell to you by giving up the extra cost of the industrial tires. Good luck! ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-05-01          54133

I did not get my tractor today. The weather was bad so we agreed that tomorrow would be better. I would like to know if anyone can give me some advice on what to expect upon delivery in the way of manuals and support pieces and such. Equipment coming to tomorrow includes Kubota B7500 HST, FEL, RMM Landpride Finish, and Box Blade. Any tips would be appreciated to make sure I get what I need. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
jhanlon

2003-05-02          54188

My B7500 came with a owner/operators manual that is pretty good. It also came with a owner/operator manual for the FEL. I made a copy of both manuals and filed one copy. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-05-03          54218

Hey guys I really need some help. My B7500 was delivered today and I have a question before I call my dealer tomorrow. He sent it with a 72" Landpride finish mower while I had requested a 60" finish mower. Although I got 12" of RMM for free I think the tractor is only rated for a 60" RMM. It sticks out on both sides when you mow "dangerous?" and I fear it will hurt the tractor due to the additional weight and such. If someone knows about this please let me know. I am going to call in the morning and ask for he 60" I guess or I would like to return my purchase. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-05-03          54221

I don't have the numbers but I think you are right to be concerned about the size of that finish mower. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
cinerex

2003-05-03          54223

I took delivery of my B7500 several weeks ago and on delivery day I was greeted with all the manuals and information you could ask for. There was one for each implement (MMM, Woods Bush Hog, FEL) Excellent documentation. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!!

regards;
gary ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-05-03          54233

He is on his way out to replace the finish mower it was his mistake they loaded the wrong one. I elected to go with a 48" for $100.00 less. It is my thought that it will give the tractor more control on the slopes. Maybe this will make things better. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
dcsmith01

2003-05-03          54240

This is an excellent little machine. I put about 2 more hours on mine today. It's probably too late for you but my machine has "Bar" turfs. I'm sure this option is available anywhere. It is a cleated turf tire. I did not need chains to plow snow and it really does not tear up the lawn. We had about 100" of snow this year in Northern Ohio . Good Luck! ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
WillieH

2003-05-03          54245

bewing -

Having had several RMM, I too was a little concerned for you after reading about the 72" deck. However, given consideration to the groundscape that the unit will be working on, the orange will handle this fine. You may have concerns about width...simply widen your rear wheel stance on the orange. This will afford you not only a comprimise for your RMM, however your concern of tractor stability as well.
I realize that your dealer made an "oops", but I would never go as small (narrow) as a 48" RMM. The 60" would be ideal for this tractor and its ratings.

Willie H. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-05-03          54247

I was going off what the manual said and advice from a friend. He did not make the delivery today so I will think about it overnight. Thanks for the advice. ....

Kubota B7500 Purchase

View my Photos
bewing

2003-05-06          54439

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all of the advice. I took your advice and went with the 60" RMM. Thanks! It has been raining here with tornado winds and such so no grass cutting for me yet. But I did get the chance to use the box blade to grade my driveway. Boy does the 4 wheel drive work good on a grade. 42" box full of gravel going up a grade and did not spin a tire. I believe that I will fall in love with this machine the longert I get to use it. Thanks to everyones help on my purchase!! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login