Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
TMAN1013
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-06-01          111817

Waiting for my Kubota 7510 to come in, and is wondering if anybody has any feedback.I got the backhoe and loader to maintain my property here in Lebanon CT.love to hear good and bad feedback if anybody has this unit.Thankyou TMAN

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
ctjohn

2005-06-05          111959

I live in Columbia Ct. and just bought a B7510 with a loader. Only have a few hours on it but love it. The only problem my land is all sloped and the the tractor almost went over a few times. Got to stop playing with the big rocks. ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
PARTSPRO

2005-06-06          111983

ANYTIME YOUR USING FRONT LOADER YOU NEED A REAR BALLEST WEIGHT ESPECIALLY ON A TRACTOR THIS SMALL. THEY MAKE SPECIAL BALLLEST BOX FOR THIS OR YOU CAN USE ANY TYPE REAR IMPLEMENT SUCH AS A BUSH HOG, TILLER ETC....BE SAFE ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
ctjohn

2005-06-06          112002

I had the dealer fill the rear tires. Don't know if I still need a ballast box. He told filling the tires adds 200 lbs. to each tire. ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
Oliver

2005-06-07          112015

I've had my 7510, loaded R4's, 302 loader, 4' brushog, 6' grader blade, and 5' York rake for about a year. The 4' box blade is on the way, a 5' RFM will be on site before the summer is out, and most likely a 5' rear blower will be ready for winter. I "needed" the tractor as we are in the process of building a house on 5 acres -- with a barn for three horses. The horses are my wife's, so the tractor is mine...

Overall it's a great machine -- has done everything I have asked of it. During the earth-moving process and initial round of brush hogging just about the whole 5 acres, I wished for a bigger machine. Now that that is behind me, the small size of the 7510 makes getting in and out of the barn easy, the relative light weight alows me to drive through muddy paddoks with minimal lasting impact, and the 4' bucket is a great size for the majority of the homeowner chores I use it for.

I wish it had position control as the quarter inch valve on the 3 PH is not ideal -- but is better than a simple up and down control.

I just bought the parts to change the antisway bars from the stock turn buckles to the 2910 bar and pin system -- not a big deal but I think the upgrade will make adjustments that much easier.

In the end, my choice came down to a matter of dollars and sense. By getting the 7510 as opposed to a Deere or a bigger Kubota, I saved a few dollars. A larger frame, more horsepower tractor, like an L series, would be nice at times, but the additional cost for both the tractor and larger implements just didn't make sense at the time. That said, I can see myself upgrading a few years down the road. This was in the back of my mind when I bought, so I was also looking at resale value -- at least around here (Western Mass), the resale of CUT Deere and Kubota tractors is quite good.

Hope this helps. ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-06-07          112016

I really like three point hitch ballast opposed to the loaded tires or just bolt on wheel weights when possible. The three point hitch weight actually helps lower the weight on the front axle when doing heavy loader work because it uses the rear axle as a pivot point which in turn reduces stress on steering components as well as the steering axle. ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
TMAN1013

2005-06-07          112032

thx a bunch,still waiting for mine to show up.I do appreciate all the feed back and I am looking forward to work with my machine soon I will post back once I get my feet wet............ ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
TMAN1013

2005-06-07          112038

ctjohn,do you have a bachhoe on yours?just wondering..... ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
shortmagnum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-06-07          112039

"I really like three point hitch ballast opposed to the loaded tires or just bolt on wheel weights when possible. "

Art, I agree. I poured a concrete 3PT counter weight about a month ago when I poured my driveway. It weighs about 1300 lbs. What a difference in stability when I have weight in the loader! I can actually fill the bucket and work it to it's full potential. Plus the extra rear wheel traction means I don't have to ram the pile to get a full bucket.

I ended up buying a 3pt drawbar, leaving the ends stick out of the form and pouring the concrete around it. At $20 it was much easier than fabricating something from scratch.
Dave ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
nickmad

2005-10-09          117597

Oliver,

Do you have any more information on the anti sway bars you swapped out. Made the mistake of letting a friend borrow my B7510, it came back with one bent sway bar and another broke off. I will not do that again. Where did you buy the parts? ....

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
timgren

2005-10-10          117674

Congrats on your purchase. I have the B7500 with the LA302 loader, 4' BB and 5' rake.

This machine is a true work horse, but there are times I wished I upgraded to a large, heavier duty CUT. But those times are few.

One little tip. At first, I was very hesitant to remove the loader, thinking it would be a PITA. I just left it on, and mowed my grass... often clipping tree trunks. Then I removed it. I can tell you, it can't get any easier! It really does come off in less the 3 mintues.

Have fun. And remember it's not a toy! (bah hahahha!)

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
jarndt

2005-10-11          117720

nickmad,

Go to the link below and download a parts manual for your machine. (a PDF file) There you will find a diagram of the 3PH and all the part numbers you'll need for the swap. I did this on my BX and was very pleased, although I had to make a few mods for it to work. Yours should be a direct replacement. ....

Link:   Parts Manual

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
Oliver

2005-10-11          117731

I still have not installed the parts -- there are so many things I am trying to get done in anticipation of moving into the new house, I haven't taken the time to tackle the project. Once I move in, I'll make the modification.

My anti-sway bars are really bent. I think it is from usng my 5' RFM and mowing across a hill on a regular basis.

I bought the parts from the link below, ....

Link:   Kubota Parts

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
nickmad

2005-10-11          117767

I did download the parts manual and found the the parts to replace the anti sway bars. To make the modification I assume I will have to download the parts manual for the 2910 to get away from the turn buckle style.

Thank you for the help.

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
jarndt

2005-10-12          117769

Sorry about that nickmad, I should have linked you to the 2910 manual instead. ....

Link:   B2910 Parts Manual

Kubota 7510

View my Photos
nickmad

2005-10-12          117811

Thank You for the link.

I Just pulled off the broken sway bar today. Weeds are getting tall again and need another cutting.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login