Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Kubota B3030 replaces B2910

View my Photos
petushead
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-11-30          101309

Well,

It would appear all my complaints about my 2004 B2910 were listened to by the people of Japan. This new B Series looks better than my tractor with a better view of the front, the loader has NO CROSS BAR, it has a REAL toolbox, the loader hydraulic lines are protected, the foot pedal adopted a similiar design to the L30 series and this guy even has a place for my Beer..I mean pop. Bravo Kubota. Anyone know the cost of this baby? Wish I had waited just one more year.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
commodore

2004-11-30          101313

Hi!

Where did you reach this information? Cannot find anything at all on the net.

Erik, Sweden ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-11-30          101314

First saw this spring and they are nice. Many of the issues that have been discussed on Tractor Point have been addressed. I like the full featured cabs like the grand L-series for the winters up here.
Pricing is available at most dealers at this time. ....

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-11-30          101343

There will also be a 2630 to replace the 2710. They do look nice.

I'm sure these tractors were engineered based on the complaints posted on this board. I've also heard the owners manuals will be delivered with the tractors, complete with pictures.

Should be good for everyone. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2004-11-30          101345

Kubota looked at a lot of things during the years the B-2710-2910's were run. The new models do have some inovative improvements that not only brings them up to date but things that haven't been used before in this size group of tractors. There are two new models in this class. Beagle you must have seen the literature or the product guide? ....

View my Photos
beagle

2004-11-30          101347

No Art I haven't seen the all literature, just some pictures and a lot of interesting discussion with some lucky folks that have had the chance to ride them. They are impresssed, and really like the integrated cab idea. I would bet Kubota hits a home run with these two. I also like the horsepower matched with the model number. Simple stuff, but sensible. ....

View my Photos
Art White

2004-11-30          101354

They brought some around to us this past spring to play with and to see what we thought They wouldn't let us near them with a camera and they traveled in an enclosed van. They also had the dealer show in Atlanta last month for us and we got to spend somemore time with them. I think most people will be impressed with the work they have been doing. ....

View my Photos
commodore

2004-12-01          101372

Art: What price do you think the two will be asked for?

Erik, Sweden ....

View my Photos
Art White

2004-12-01          101403

It will be at least a day for me to be back at the office but there isn't a lot of difference in them do to the market. ....

View my Photos
dklopfenstein

2004-12-01          101413

Will they have a floating 60" and 72" mmm, position control on all models, better lighting, electronic cruise control with speed match, and the big question...is the hydro pedal and the brake still on the same side? Just wondering because this is what turned me away from buying orange. They make a great and durable product at a fairly reasonable price. If they have done these few things, they could really capture the market I think. (I was glad to hear that they discontinued the cross-bar on the loader above the fuel cap.) ....

View my Photos
Art White

2004-12-05          101630

Erik the pricing is in line with the prior models to a degree. Don't get me wrong as the discounts are high right now on the replaced models and that's not quite fair. There are different ways to look at things such as the foot petal issue. The majority of all compacts sold are a tredle style on a hydro! The bulk of all tractors built probably well over 90% if not 95% or more have the brakes on the right! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login