Go Bottom Go Bottom

B2910

View my Photos
petushead
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-06-21          89076

How much would someone give me for a used B2910 with 22hrs.
The item has a A402FEL, 60"Kubota MMM?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

B2910

View my Photos
FERRARI
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-21          89081

I just paid $15,800.00 about 2 weeks ago for a new one with a 72" MMM.....good luck ! ....

B2910

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-06-21          89090

Unless it's something not for this board, would be curious why you would be looking to sell a new machine. Is there something about the tractor you are disappointed with? ....

B2910

View my Photos
FERRARI

2004-06-21          89096

That is a good question! I can not believe anyone would not be impressed with these tractors....the are great....Might be a good question to ask seller.....I would not part mine for anything!!! ....

B2910

View my Photos
petushead

2004-06-21          89097

Nothing wrong with the machine..it is a fine 2004 Kubota. The reason we are considering selling is that my Dad has a hard time with the levers and the loader is not easy for him to take on and off (he has almost hit the hood with that darn cross bar). We are also thinking of doing work in a wood lot and concerned that the ladder frame exposes too much underneath.. He now wants the John Deere 4310...anyone want to trade??? ....

B2910

View my Photos
chicagomike

2004-06-21          89098

I happen to be looking at that very tractor this weekend, and might be interested. Would need to know what kind of tires and where this gear is located. Also would be interested in your response to Beagle's question. ....

B2910

View my Photos
petushead

2004-06-21          89099

This baby has loaded standard type turf tires..they have remarkable traction and will not rip up the lawn. ....

B2910

View my Photos
beagle

2004-06-21          89107

You guys haven't been happy with the tractor since you first got it. Everyone has something they are looking for in a tractor, this seems to have you feeling a little short. For chicagomike's question, I have the B7800, which is the standard (cheaper) version of the 2910, and love it. It has been everything I expected. I can get the loader on and off the tractor in less than 5 minutes, and only leave the seat once. It is a great system that is easy to get used to. I've cleared an acre of woods with mine, and have no problems with the underside at all.

Buy his tractor, you'll both be happy. ....

B2910

View my Photos
FERRARI

2004-06-21          89109

I can not Imagine anyone not loving this tractor.....what is it about the tractor you do not like...is it too big for your needs? ....

B2910

View my Photos
Art White

2004-06-22          89121

the ladder type frames are the best to work with. There haven't been any related failures that I'm aware of and Kubota does a great job of keeping hydraulic lines up and protected by it. The ladder frame has allowed Kubota to do the same as the larger farm tractors so when a part of the drive system does need to be serviced it is easy to remove and service unlike a full cast chassis like days of old. In our area do to the states protected wood lands many loggers that work them all use Kubota products instead of the larger skidders. ....

B2910

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-06-22          89130

Petushead, none of these machines are perfect. On the JD 4310 you mention the wires and hydraulic lines are tucked pretty high up underneath, but sticks can still get wedged in there and tear a harness. It's been reported a couple of times here. JD sells a Rental Upgrade Kit that has skid plates to further protect that area. I'm in the process of installing those plates on my 4310 and they really should bulletproof that area. All the electronics on the 4310 mean more wires, and more wires means more exposure to that sort of damage than the B2910 probably has. I have the right plate on, but had to order new step mounts to complete the job on the left side (bent when I hit a stump). When done I'll post some pictures and a review. ....

B2910

View my Photos
kubotaguy

2004-06-22          89134

Isn't this the same one that said they had trouble removing the mower deck as well?
I am like Beagle and have the 7800 and find the loader and mower deck are quite easy to remove and hook back up. It sounds to me as if you need to sell the tractor and hire someone to do the work. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login