Go Bottom Go Bottom

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
NCBrew
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-21          121512

I am still hoping I did the right thing.
I bought an L3130 with 735 loader, industrial tires filled,cost $17,250 added the Quick attach on the front end $350, pallet forks $700,and a frame mount $700 on the tractor to put my Woods 7500 backhoe on, plus 2 years insurance $348 for a total of $19,342.

I looked long and hard for a used one but had to give up.

Patrick in NC

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
shortmagnum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-22          121535

Congratulations on your purchase. It's a great rig and I'm sure it will perform for you. Is it an HST or one of the gear shift models?
Dave ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
NCBrew

2005-12-22          121572

It is a glide shift. I have not tried the glide shift transmission yet. Does anyone have an opinion on that transmission. Someone told me I should go with the Hydostatic.

Thanks

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
Oliver

2005-12-22          121574

We have an L3130 with the glide shift at the school I work at. I have a smaller, B7510 hydrostatic at my house. I personally like the hydrostatic better, but the maintenence guy at school (who actually works with the 3130, I simply play on it!) likes the GST better. It's a great machine with either transmission! ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
liam51

2005-12-23          121599

Congrats on the new Kubota Christmas Present!. Ive owned my 3130HST for 2 1/2 years and love it! Ive only had one problem. The rear wheel hub mounting bolts kept loosening, (4 each hub), and eventually ruined the hole openings, Kubota replaced each hub for free. I think it may be a continuing problem? Other than that, a perfect tractor for me. I have the 723 bucket with a Kubota 9 foot backhoe. I think I paid around 28,000.00, for this setup, so it sounds like you got a fair deal. Have a nice Holiday! ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
lsumner

2005-12-23          121601

Need to help on considering a tractor purchase; looking at the new L3430 GST w/LA513 loader for $19K and the L3400 Gear Drive w/LA463 loader for $15K, just wondering if these were decent prices or if I could do better. ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-23          121610

Patrick, congratulations on your new Kubota!

But if I may make a suggestion, please stop spamming by putting a link to your Amsoil sales page in every post you make, you WONT get any sales off this site by doing so, you will just perturb people by doing it.

This forum is for discussion and education, and occassionally a little off-topic humour and fellowship.

If you wish to help support the cost of running this site by becoming an PAID advertiser, then I'm sure Dennis will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck. ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
Brewtal

2005-12-23          121625

I thought I did that once. I have never done it again. At least I don't know it if I did. I hope the link is not automatic in my profile. I will check it. I will remove it if it is. Sorry about that. I only asked a question about "Does anyone use Synthetic Oil" and I received some nasty comments. One from a man whose profile list his personal activities as "Christianity" first. I don't think I will participate in this group and you can remove my posts since I am not used to being treated that way. Someone even commented on my spelling.Just a retired vet trying to add some money to my meger retirement. This is how some people treat a vet of 22 years in the Navy.

Thanks
Patrick

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
kwschumm

2005-12-23          121626

Your service is appreciated but you're not a victim here. Spend a little time reading here and you will see that spammers are frowned upon on this board - they often post questions masquerading as sales tactics and it gets rather old. You're the second amsoil dealer in two weeks to try selling here so we grow a bit impatient. I'd like to see you stick around but you've got to do what you feel is right. If tractor talk is what you're after this is the best place. Why did you change your name from NCBrew? There are a lot of beer drinkers here. ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
Brewtal

2005-12-23          121628

I changed from NC Brew because I wanted to start over with a new name. I may visit here later. I will just take a break for awhile. Most of the other answers I got here were very good. I should know there are always a few smart a$$es. And I don't want to get in a jousting match with them. I don't even know what hydralic oil is used in a Kuboto yet. I have not picked up the tractor. And by the way there is no link in my profile. It was only on 1 post.
Later
Patrick ....

Just bought L3130

View my Photos
NCBrew

2006-01-09          122496

Murf;
As far as I know I don't have any links to ads anywhere. If there is please remove them.
Thanks
Patrick ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login