Go Bottom Go Bottom

I m hat rich

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-14          66245

Anyone else get a John Deere hat mailed to them a few months after purchasing a tractor? I got two from the dealer and one from JD, so I'm hat rich!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

I m hat rich

View my Photos
sergeant
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-14          66246

yes got one mailed to me. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-10-14          66270

I haven't gotten one in the mail yet.... not that it matters, hard to fit big german heads anyway.

I'd have to pass them on to the children in the family. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
lamarbur
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-10-15          66283

at least it shows a nice touch for buying their products. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-10-15          66293

Mark, it took 3 1/2 months after purchase to get my hat, so yours may be in the mail. I've got a big round german head too but this hat has lots of adjustment in it. My normal hat size is about 7 3/4 and this hat fits my head with ease and still has room to grow. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-10-15          66295

Good news for us krauts!
Wait. Is that a racial slur? Even if I are one? ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
Chief

2003-10-15          66331

Didn't you guys get the coffee cups, pens, note pads, and Tee shirts too???? ;-) ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-10-15          66344

All I got was hats :( But hats are about the only marketing knick knacks I really like :) Well, I like T-Shirts but they rarely give out XXLs so I can never wear 'em. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
Chief

2003-10-15          66345

Yeah, I run into the XXL problem too. I am a member of the German Melon Head Association as well. Hard to find a good hats that fit without using the last bit of adjustment on the head band and even then it is still too small. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-10-15          66349

Ken, can you squeeze into a xxl?

I need the "tall" also or I get a very strange looking sunburn. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-10-16          66368

One of my gripes with the clothing industries is that they all seem to use different measuring tapes. Some XXL non-talls fit fine, some don't, and some fit until the first wash cycle. I prefer XXLTs and when I buy that's what I look for. I think everyone can agree that it's best if plumbers crack be avoided. ....

I m hat rich

View my Photos
Minerr
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-10-16          66372

Yes same thing I got mine the other day after having my 2210 for months. I got a hat from the dealer too. I also got them to give me a little wagon (four wheel kid type)for my wife. When the kids were small she used theirs to wheel things around. When I was getting the 2210 (plus attachments) she said all I want is the little wagon, so I told my dealer and he brought it out when delivering the tractor. The wagon cost me a extra set of blades for my 62" MMM I was trying to get them to throw in. I got a coupon off the deere web site, saved I think 30% on the blades. I also got a coupon for a free bag that goes on the back of the seat. I ended up getting more for less anyway, the wagon cost more then the blades to begin with. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login