Go Bottom Go Bottom

4310 Price Check - Western PA

View my Photos
dutchk
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-07-24          60032

I'm new to the forum. I looked at some of the earlier price checks and am wondering if I can get an update from someone who recently got one or purchased in my neck of the woods.

I am looking for a 4310, 4WD, eHydro, and a 430 Loader. I also wish to purchase the following and may be interested in the JD brand if the price/package is right:

Rotary Cutter (LX5)
Snow Blower
6 ft Rear Blade

Because I am going to be using the tractor on some sloped ground, I require filled tires or weighted wheels.

Anything else I should be looking for?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
bvbilski

2003-07-26          60151

Where are you located in western PA. I live in Erie county. ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2003-07-26          60155

I am from Western Pa. also (Clarion county) and wish you luck in your tractor search.
But I priced John Deere tractors at a couple differant dealerships within a 60 mile radius of here and felt the prices to be so high I would have had to settle for a smaller tractor with less options to fit my budget.
I went with A Kioti DK 35 w/KL 1450 front loader, Bobcat style quick attach heavy duty bucket,hydrualic remotes, R-4 tires, grill gaurd.
Standard equipment included 4 wheel drive, tilt steering,foldable ROPS,mid PTO,deluxe 3 point,independant PTO,wet disc brakes,rear work light,sycronized transmission w/forward-reverse shuttle.
Everything including the loader was priced the same or lower than the qoutes I recieved(this was 3 years ago) on the JD 4400 tractor only.
My Kioti has been terrific !! Very comfortable,fit and finish and quality is great.
This is not a slam on John Deere, just the facts of what I ran into when tractor shopping. ....

View my Photos
horsehappy2

2003-07-26          60158

Hi:

I'm tractor hunting myself. Mind telling what you paid for that package? Did you consider Kubota? Thanks for your help.

Looking ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2003-07-26          60160

Yes I did price a 3010 and 3410 Kubota.
Remember this was also around 3 years ago.
The price I got on the Kubota 3410(35 HP) with syncro. shuttle transmission was $14,600 tractor,$800 R-4 tires,$700 hydrualic remotes,$300 mid PTO,$150 grill quard =$16,550 Kubota 3410 tractor with the options I wanted.(some of these prices are from memory,but I think fairly accurate)
I got the same package in a Kioti DK 35(35 HP)syncro. shuttle transmission,plus foldable ROPS,rear work light, and extendable lower link arms on the 3 point(which would have been extra $ added to the Kubota)$12,995.
The loader was $3500,Bobcat style Quick attach w/heavy duty bucket $500.
Total for the entire package for my Kioti $16,995.
Keep in mind that Kioti did have a price increase in 2002 after I purchased my tractor,I am not sure of how much the prices did go up.
After I purchased My Kioti DK around a year and 1/2 ago I have since added a second set of hydrualic remotes,toothbar, loaded the rear tires,added 3 hooks to my front loader bucket,hydraulic top link,working on a hydrualic 3 point side link,and a Rhino 85 backhoe with subframe and 18"bucket(8 1/2' digging dept,11' reach,3550 lbs. digging force) and I am still under $23,000.
Sorry but the big 3 prices at least in my area did not even come close to that price with the features I have.
160 hours on the tractor so far have been FLAWLESS.
Tractor came from Roman Engine New Middletown, Ohio.
Backhoe came from Group Farm Equipment in Bedford,PA. ....

View my Photos
Misenplace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-28          60318

Wobert, Glad to hear that Kioti is doing well. I was starting to wonder what happened to ya. Out putting lots of hours on the toys ? I really have to say it seems Kioti has really got their eyeballs fixed right on N.America as a Prime market. They are getting very competitive and produceing some nice product. ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2003-07-28          60346

Doc,
I've been trying to check in every day to catch up on all the posts.
But some of the topics have been to HEATED for me to jump in.He! He! ....

View my Photos
Misenplace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-29          60358

Lol, yeah I hear ya, its been a little hot out lately. The forum goes from dead slow to a dozen or so new posters on a single strand. How's the kioti working out for you ? The one complaint I have about my toy is that I run out of weight, even with my personal ballast in the seat, and loose traction before I loose power. The Dk35 is more than I would personally want to tow just because of the distances I drive. ....

View my Photos
DK35vince

2003-07-30          60498

Doc,
Towing my DK isn't to bad(thou it is a heavy sucker with the loader, loaded R-4's and the backhoe on)I have a 10,000LB trailer with 18' deck and electric brakes.
The bad part is the miles per gallon of my truck pulling the trailer loaded can be counted on 1 hand !! ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-07-31          60515

I sure would like to put a real machine like that with a bh to the test for a week ! In another 5 years once I have a cabin and barn built I will trade up so I dont have to tow the tractor much. Right now I am towing it at least 1500 miles a month. Weight is pretty critical as I still want to be able to drive 75 mph down the freeway. I do wish i would have considered a slightly larger machine. The one complaint other than weight I have about mine is that there is no rockshaft adjustment. It is either up or down. It really makes a rear blade pretty ineffective. ....

View my Photos
Blueman

2003-08-01          60617

I ended up with a TC45D used, but was looking at a new 4310 e hydro with a 430 FEL at Maple Mountain in 84, PA. Back in May, with all incentives, I was looking at about $18K with rear tires filled, and they were throwing in a fiberglass canopy. It had the mid pto on it as well. ....

View my Photos
RichmondVA

2003-08-18          62091

I'm buying the 4310 in central Va. for $18,900 which includes 430 FEL, ereverser, mid PTO, R4's, extra front and rear lights, grill gaurd, LX5 cutter 6' box blade. I guess my price isn't bad. It looks like ereverser is 1k added and hydro is 2k. ....

View my Photos
JOHNWOLFE.

2003-08-19          62145

4310 E POWER REVERSER,430 FEL,R4S,BALLAST BOX 17,200 NO TAX LAKELAND EQUIPMENT NEW YORK ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login