Go Bottom Go Bottom

Free Chinese Tractor Boards

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-26          72300

During an introductory period the new Tractorpoint Chinese Tractor Boards will be FREE to all visitors registered or not. I hope this will stimulant some more conversations on this growing segment of the Tractor market.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
ratboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-01-08          73465

Does anyone know anything about a make of tractor called siromer. any feedback would be appreciated. thank you ....

View my Photos
Richard Bante

2004-01-08          73498

Siromer tractors are made in China. They are one of many names for the Jinma. ....

View my Photos
Harryg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-01-09          73558

Its amazing as how many names the Jinma name for one goes by. I know of at least 8 that are sold in this country alone.and that doesn't include the other China brands. They might not be pretty and sophisicated as many, but they sure do have plenty of power and can take abuse which I've done without mercy. Kinda reminds me of the "timex" ad. ....

View my Photos
ratboy

2004-01-11          73736

would these tractors drive a 4 foot topper and are they capable of handling a haybob. any feedback would be helpfull thank you. ....

View my Photos
gauthier

2004-01-11          73737

Rat,you are speaking a different language,then I'm used to hearing,is a topper a brushog? and is a hay bob a thing used to carry round bales with? Richard ....

View my Photos
ratboy

2004-01-12          73808

Dear sir
a topper is something that you cut weeds off with in mainly grass fields and a haybob is a machine that you use for making hay,the haybob turns and tosses the grass around which you do every day during haymaking. By the way whats a brushog and where are you from. thanks rat ....

View my Photos
gauthier

2004-01-12          73820

MR. Topper,I am from the best place in the whole U.S. of A.,WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA. O.K.,I believe the topper is a bushhog,used to cut weeds grass and small saplings,or it could be a finishing mower? in any case,my 254 handles a 5 ft. one with power to spare,some guys I have heard even use a 6 ft.Now the hay bob sounds like a side delivery hay rake,or hay tedder,it would pull either,easly. Now if a haybob is a baler then probably not,I believe most balers require more than 25 h.p. at p.t.o. Now where are you from,now don't tell me up north somewheres,got to be futher then that. Richard ....

View my Photos
harvey

2004-01-13          73842

Haybob Sounds like a tedder to me or a rake. I bet it's not north. More likely EAST!

I'm learning some thing here. I always thought Topper was a beer and Hay bob was how you got his attention :-) ....

View my Photos
Richard Bante

2004-01-13          73920

How about the UK, since that is where the Siromer is sold.

Richard ....

View my Photos
ratboy

2004-01-14          73977

Dear Sir i am from the u.k in a county called devon. a wonderfull place. Thanks for the info now i'm worried that if the siromer can drive a haybob will it lift the thing high enough to clear the rows of hay when you row it up.went to look at a compact ford tractor today but this one had done nearly 5000 hrs and the price was £5000.was this a lot because i think it was when you can buy a brand new siromer for the same money. does any one know which is the best compact to buy. ....

View my Photos
gauthier

2004-01-14          73999

Rat,I guess it all depends on how big you tedder is,as far as weight its rated for about 900lbs at the three point,some have said they have picked up a good deal more than that though,but unless I had a loader on the front of it with some dirt in the bucket,I don't think I would want to try. Have you seen one of these jinmas close up?,they are not what I'd call a compact tractor,they are a small tractor for sure,but not compact so they are taller then a compact,which might mean that they will pick it up high enough? The best compact tractor?One of the big three probably,but if you don't need a jaguar,and a ford will do,then get the ford,it also depends on how much you are planning on using it etc. And how much money you got to spend. Richard ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login