Go Bottom Go Bottom

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-17          80206

Click the link below for a recording of a non-tractor owner. I don't think there is a tractor or any tractor sense in her whole family either. There should be some sort of basic automotive knowledge requirement to own or drive a vehicle, don't you think?

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
BillMullens
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-17          80210

That's great. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
harvey

2004-03-18          80238

YUP some of those are scarey. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-18          80239

That about happened to me once. About 20 yrs. ago one of the kids had an old Dodge college car that our local mechanic replaced the brakes on, the next day I bought a set of tires for it over the phone from a big town flash and bang tire place, sent the girl in to have the tires mounted. I warned her they would try to sell her everthing from new antifreeze to whatever it did'nt need. Guess what in less than an hour she called back, the "TECH" said it needed new brakes!!! I ask the daughter to let me talk to the "TECH". I don't think I need to tell the rest of the story. Frank. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-18          80265

I think I know that lady, she used to be a friends secretary.....

They are living happily in Florida now.....

I still see his ex-wife every now & then.....

ROFLMAO....

Best of luck. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
kubotachick

2004-03-18          80289

well, from a female point of view (mine) I would like to personally find that dumn broad and punch her in the nose...i'm not the most mechanically inclined, but i do know that there is no such thing as lightbulb fluid...unless thats the resevoir next to the windshield wiper fluid....hmm...i better check.... ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-03-18          80291

It's not just a woman thing. I know plenty of guys who will fall for the line, "You need a new chrome muffler bearing." ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
jpr

2004-03-18          80293

No kidding! I mean, everybody knows that muffler bearings are made of brass. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
kubotachick

2004-03-18          80294

hmm...chrome muffler bearing? Will that make my car go faster? Where should i go for one of these...i guess i should look in the dumb blonde secton of tractor supply. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-18          80298

I hate to put a stop to such a fine rant there Kubotachick, but I beg to differ....sort of.

My BMW and my Benz both have special washer systems for cleaning the headlights, and BMW actually sells a product called "Headlight Washer Fluid" it is designed to clean without the wiper action.

Now I to run off to the parts store, the sport flange let go on the schindler-shaft and it is causing a bad vibration in the thing-a-ma-bob.

Best of luck. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
kubotachick

2004-03-18          80301

Maybe you should go buy a can of beep becuase you're horn doesn't work...and you though i was on a rant..man you should see me when they don't have my favorite board stretcher at the local hardware store. Now theres a rant...

I'll tell you what you can do with your flange... ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-18          80305

Excuse me ma'am, would you like some cheese to go with all that whine........ ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2004-03-18          80306

She'd better get a cheese straightener! ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-18          80308

I just looked at her profile, she's from Wisconsin, probably already has enough cheese......

But I think a reversing saw, like a reversing drill, would be a good thing, then when you accidentally cut a board to short you could reverse the saw and un-cut it.

I have a heck of a time getting cuts right, I cut a board 4 times the other day & it was STILL too short.... ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-03-18          80324

I too would have to agree that this is NOT only a female thing, I've known plenty of men who couldn't change a lightbulb in their house much less a tire on a vehicle! Istill think there should be some general knowledge test to get a drivers liscense! My wife even took auto shop in highschool. (I didn't-- oops!) ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
kubotachick

2004-03-19          80394

Yeah, at least you know where the pants are in the family. But i must admit, i didn't take any auto shop or wood working classes, or home ec. for that matter...hanging out with the stoners in ceramics was good enough for me.

But along the lines of car knowledge...i think its just something you have or don't have. My friend dented up her rocker panel pretty bad and when the auto guy said "yeah, you'll need to get your rocker panel fixed" she said "no, there isn't anything wrong with the radio." ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
Murf

2004-03-19          80398

Errr... ummmm, yeah.

I recall telling one of the summer staff a few years back that his grammar was very poor.

He quite indignantly disagreed, "She is not!!! She owns her own house, has a place down south, and drives a Cadillac too!!!"

When I stopped laughing I asked him which university he had just graduated from............

Best of luck. ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
kubotachick

2004-03-19          80400

And we all know you NEVER see cadillacs in the ghetto, especially 1977 Powder Blue Eldorados with leather seats...take it from personal experience, people in the ghetto will live in a cardboard box if it means they can have a cadillac.

Do they have shop classes at universities? ....

Not a Tractor Owner

View my Photos
grinder

2004-03-19          80417

Are you for real ? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login