Go Bottom Go Bottom

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
plugger
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-02-16          77073

Howdy Boys Are their any other good tractor boards out their that I am missing out on?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-16          77079

There is one other board that is comparable in content but not in design. We do not mention its name here, but you can search for it. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-02-16          77083

Eric...........comparable???????????? Not even remotely comparable or close.........not hardly, in my humble opinion. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Peters

2004-02-16          77086

OK, Chief read slowly now. Comparable in content, but not design. The information is on the board, if you can find it and the threads are there if you can find them. Personally I have not had the patience to sort through the mess, but each to his own. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
F350Lawman

2004-02-17          77101

Yes, there is another board with some good members and the tractor information is very good, but......you have to be politically correct at all times and don't use any naughty words :) :)

Stay here and you get the best of both worlds. Not that we do anything outlandish here or have limited vocabularies, but we can freely discuss ideas and opinions and use words like darn, damn or butthead without being chastised ;):)

All in all, this board does a better job of maintaining quality conversation by letting the posters police themselves (mostly).

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Chief

2004-02-17          77114

Eric, sorry buddy! I thought I added the smiley face at the end. Was just razzing you with my "unbias'd" opinion. ;o) I saw the shot and just had to take it. ;o) Very well put Scott. Although I have found the content kinda boring for last several months. Tractor Point has the best range of information and folks who quickly post very good ideas & info. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Murf

2004-02-17          77120

I agree, I think the content here is a little more on-point, there is more technical, thought-provoking stuff.

We get the odd, "Where's the best place to mount a cup holder?" question, and a few 'politically sensitive' thread but for the most part it is usefull, common-sense information and advice.

I think the content changes with the seasons so at this time of year it gets pretty thin since few people are doing much with their equipment yet, with the coming of spring that will change I'm sure.

Best of luck. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
cerberus

2004-02-17          77131

Murf makes a good point !
I belong to two other sites . One is kind of slow . The other is very active and has some good info .
However , When I asked some questions about chains and fitting the subject was sort of "danced " around , without a clear answer .
I made the same basic post here ,and got very specific help with my questions . Made a believer out of me !!
John ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
yooperpete

2004-02-17          77139

One wife, one tractor board! This is it and that's all you need! ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
kubotaguy

2004-02-17          77144

I've checked out the "other board" but it seems like there is just way too much going on there. It takes forever to read a simple thread and there are too many people on there that think they know a lot and want to use all these technical terms that just fill up space. Even though this site has a nominal fee, I still rate it better because the answers are more direct. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
wbowhunt

2004-02-17          77182

OK I know you all are getting cabin fever, but it is not april yet, So you can stop with the April fools jokes. I know there is only ONE tractor board...;-)

I have to agree with yooperpete. Why look else where when all you need is right here.

It goes to the ole saying " The grass is always greener, till you get there "

I am happy here and have no need to look else where, Unless the day may come where someone here can't answer my question. And I really don't forsee that day coming anytime soon ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
kwschumm

2004-02-17          77184

I've grazed on the grass at a few other tractor boards and have found that fewer dogs pee on the grass here. Of course once in a great while we have to call animal control to catch an untrained stray that wanders into the yard :) ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Murf

2004-02-18          77205

And the award for the most creative metaphor of the week goes to ..... Ken !!!

Best of luck. ....

Other Tractor Boards

View my Photos
Art White

2004-02-21          77471

Ken does get some good ones out doesn't he! This is the most informative of the boards that I visit. It doesn't get as carried away in content and the police department is formed by all the members not just some choosen few that to know the truth about some of them you would wonder why and how they got there! Dennis has done a great job here with building a place for people to learn. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login