Go Bottom Go Bottom

It may be coming faster than you thought

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-11          161945

If you don't read anything else this week, you need to read this.

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-11          161948

Here's a few quotes from first paragraph or two on Wiki about fascism (heavily excerpted)

Fascism is a radical, authoritarian nationalist ideology.

Fascists advocate the creation of single-party state.

Fascist governments forbid and suppress all criticism and opposition to the government and the fascist movement.

Any of this describe what's going on in today's government-media state? Actions have consequences and the feds are too stupid to understand that.

View my Photos
Chief

2009-04-12          161959

Great find Mark! This document should scare the hell out of EVERYONE. It speaks VOLUMES about what our so called "government" thinks of and how it views its citzens.

"Il Duce" continues to quietly move forward with the agenda. ....

View my Photos
Lwayne
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-04-12          161960

Call me a hopeless cynic, but I have a hard time believing the government would really tell the American people what they think, much less publish it for public disemination. I KNOW they're not the least bit concerned about right wing extremists. Military weoponry is several times more sophiticated than is published to put down uprisings, etc. (gigantic microwave diffusers, for example). ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2009-04-12          161961

Read the fine print on page 2. This document is NOT meant for public consumption. It was sent out to Law Enforcement agencies only.

The link takes you to the web site of Roger Hedgecock. Roger has a national radio talk show and a patriot.

Roger is also the former Mayor of San Diego and would certainly have contacts within that police agency.

'Nuf said, methinks.

Fine Print:"(U) LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION NOTICE: This product contains Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. No portion of the LES information
should be released to the media, the general public, or over non-secure Internet servers. Release of this information could adversely affect or jeopardize
investigative activities.
(U) Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the
Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to
FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized
DHS official. State and local homeland security officials may share this document with authorized security personnel without further approval from DHS."

View my Photos
auerbach

2009-04-12          161963

Thanks for the heads-up, Rankin. The piece is well written, and to my unexpert eyes seems authentic. May I ask how it was found?

But to my reading, it merely says, "A country that's wounded is vulnerable to skinhead-like individuals and groups. Here's our handle on them, we are staying watchful, and you should too." ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2009-04-12          161964

Somebody in law enforcement leaked it to Roger Hedgecock. It is posted on Rogerhedgecock.com.

Maybe the reason it doesn't seem so bad to you is that your government has already pretty much done the same thing to you.

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/Default.asp?cchk=yes ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2009-04-12          161965

Quote:
Originally Posted by auerbach | view 161963
But to my reading, it merely says, "A country that's wounded is vulnerable to skinhead-like individuals and groups. Here's our handle on them, we are staying watchful, and you should too."

Hmm. Skinheads. Sounds like profiling to me. Our government wouldn't do that, right? ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2009-04-13          161972

You can run for the office of dog catcher, school trustee, sherif, judge, Mayor, Governor, Representative, Senate, or President. If a clear majority backs you, you're elected. But you're sure the government is not you but "them." ....

View my Photos
Chief

2009-04-13          161993

I am surprised the link to the assessment is still up here. Other websites have been contacted by the Dept. of Home Land Stupidity and apparently threatened into removing the link.

View my Photos
Chief

2009-04-14          162006

Dept. of Homeland Despotism spokes persons are already back tracking and waffling on this so called "assessment".

We are apparently going as a nation "back to the future". I strongly suggest reading Joana Goldbergs "Liberal Fascism". It shines a spotlight on the development or "progressivism" aka "smilie face fascism" since our constitution and our nation was highjacked and stolen from us back on February 3, 1913.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0767917189/ref=s9_sims_l4_s2_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=0K0MRVP5MPVTSSNE0RRZ&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=471804691&pf_rd_i=typ01

This cancerous process actually had its beginings on June 16, 1909 when president Taft proposed the creation of the federal income and excise tax.

The so called government (and I use this term in the loosest sense of its meaning) we now have is the monster that has arisen with help along the way from Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Mr. BJ. George Bush 43 added the crowning glory to this monstrousity with the creation of the Dept. of Home Land Security.

We are ALL frogs in the kettle being cooked every so slowly so as to not cause alarm.

I suppose my rhetorical question is.........how long will it take and whe will WE as a nation realize we are being slowly cooked??? ....

Link:   Federal agency warns of radicals on right

View my Photos
Chief

2009-04-14          162010

It would appear that the preverbial & political "nutrient residue" is hitting the fan. ;-) ....

Link:   Returning U.S. military veterans singled out as particular threats

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login