Go Bottom Go Bottom

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-01-19          150448

Hi all,

Looking for info on the Cub Cadet 7304. Not much on google for it but do know is a 30Hp, Diahtsu ( unsure of spelling) Turbo Deisel and this one in particular has a 610 loader.
Looking for all the specs ( weight, PTO lift, hydraulic specs ) on it and an owners manual if anyone has a source.
Willing to pay for a manual if anyone knows where I can get it or even pay for a copy of 1.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
hardwood

2008-01-19          150449

Tom: I'd check with a Cub Cadet dealer, I'm sure they can order one thru parts. The local JD dealer keeps a library of used manuals for sale if he doean't have machine for sale to go with it, so that may be another possibility for you. Frank. ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
jbontrager

2008-01-19          150456

Tom, I own a 7304 and I went to a dealer and ordered a manual, think it cost me like about $20.00 Nice little tractor, mine has a loader and 60in. mower, I use mine in Wv. trying to find something a little wider for the steep hills,so mine is for sale, good luck on the manual, John ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-01-19          150461

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses.

Situation is this, going to be looking at and maybe buy either tomorrow or Monday( probably Monday now ) so am looking for some quick numbers on the tractor. Just figured if I could find an owners manual on line that I could pay for and download, would give me the information I want eed.

John, if not too much trouble, can you give me some basis stuff on the tractor. Rough weight, actual physical size comparison to something else like Kubota or Deere. Hydraulic capacities and what the 3 PTO will handle in weight. Looking for the basics ( spec sheet would have been nice but can't find on the net ) and some real info that I can use to compare what the seller says.

Any help at all would be as I hate to walk into something unprepared. If I end up buying, will go to Cub and order the operators manual.

Appreciate all the help.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
jbontrager

2008-01-19          150462

I will try my best, Tractor weight w/ rops 1728#, overall length 109 in., width 48 in., wheelbase 58 in., hydraulic lift 1500psi, 950#max., 31in height. 610 loader, max. height 73.5 in. lift max. 710# (I dont have the weight on the loader) tractor weight is without loader. You can see a pic of my tractor on Tractorhouse.com (click on 40hp or less)Hope this is helpful, Good luck, John ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-01-19          150463

Hi John,

Very, very helpful and I thank you so much. Been very difficult to get any real information.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-01-24          150686

Hi John,

Want to thank you again for your help. In the process of making the purchase.

Baring the unforeseen, should have it late next week.

I really do appreciate your help in making the decision a little easier.

Take care and have a good one

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-02-06          151142

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of help again.

Got my 7304 yesterday and it came with a loader manual and a parts manual but no ownersoperators manual.
Went to a Cub Dealer and the person at the parts counter really wasn't too helpful as couldn't find anything on the 7304. Was going to have the girl on parts look it up today when she came in but didn't hear back from them yet.

Please keep in mind that I am in Canada so this model may not have been imported here.

So, question is, does anyone know of a dealer who for sure would be able to get me an ownersoperators manual.
Don't want to make a call to the U.S unless I am confident that the dealer I call will be able to get one for me.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-02-06          151143

Tomwilli,

Please visit the following link. You'll need the model number and serial number in order to use the site.

Hope this helps. If not, I'll be more than happy to make the calls for you. Since I live in the U.S., and have unlimited long distance service, I'll hook you up with a manual, then let you know where you can get it. This will save you a lot of expensive air time. Just let me know if you need further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Joel

Link:   Cub Cadet Manuals (PDF Adobe Acrobat required)

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-02-06          151144

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the response and the link. I found that link earlier in my quest for a manual but it only gives a manual for the mower.
No manual for the tractor itself.

Would really appreciate it if you could dig up a dealer that would have an ownersoperators manual so that I could order it.

Can give you the serial # if you like and it would make it any easier. Bought it in Ohio and the serial # was in the ad. It is 1C273G10006 and the tractor is a Cub 7304.

Thanks again for anything you can do to help out.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-02-06          151145

Tomwilli,

I'll do my best to find you a manual for this tractor, tomorrow. I'll let you know, either way.

There are a couple of good Cub Cadet dealers here in North Dakota. If they can't provide me with a manual, I'm sure they'll be able to point me in the right direction.

I'll give it my best shot.

Joel ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
candoarms

2008-02-07          151155

Tomwilli,

The local Cub Cadet dealer was very helpful, but I'll need more information.

You should have another model number to go by. The model number for your tractor should be located near the tag that displays the serial number. The 7304 Cub Cadet should have a model number that starts with two numbers, followed by a letter......similar to this....54AT742B100

If you can find the model and serial number tag on your tractor, you should then be able to go to the following website and find the manual for your tractor.

See the link below.

Joel

Link:   Cub Cadet Manuals Online

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-02-07          151170

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your efforts. Won't be able to do it until Saturday as it is sitting outside under a tarp and by the time I get home, it is dark.
Will also have to search around to see where the serial # is as I have been going off what the dealer quoted in the ad and the invoice. Not quite sure where to start looking but will do so when I can see it in the daylight.

Will get back to you with my findings and also follow the link you provided.

Thanks again and have a great evening.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
jbontrager

2008-02-08          151199

Tom, if Joel cant help you I can go to my local dealer where I got my manual ,I think it cost like $20.00 or so. Good luck, John ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-02-08          151201

Hi John,

Thanks for the offer. Just have to figure out where I find the serial # and model # on the tractor and have to wait until daylight to do so.

Thought that the model # was just 7304 but I guess not as it seem to be a whole bunch of numbers and letters.

If you know that model # of yours which should be the same as mine since they are both 7403's can you tell me what it is ? Don't put yourself out but just if you have it handy somewhere.

That way, according to Joel, I can just go to Cub and download one even though I don't mind paying for 1 and would probably still order 1.

Anyways, really nice little tractors.

Thanks again for your help. Everyone's kindness and interest is appreciated.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-02-09          151203

Hi Guys,

Joel, you had the magic touch. You got more info from your dealer than I could get from mine and once I got the proper model # I was easily able to download the manual. Fantastic.
Thanks so much for the push in the right direction and all your efforts.

And thanks Joe for all your help and information. Was great.

Now that I have the manual, I can see the things I did wrong and now I can properly run the little Cub.

Thanks again guys. Invaluable resourse. If I can ever do anything to help you out, just let me know.

Now to go out and play for a while even though it is really quite cold and ugly here right now.

Take care and have a good one.

Tom

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
candoarms

2008-02-09          151205

Tomwilli,

You're welcome, Sir. Enjoy your new machine!

Joel

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-03-03          151873

Hi All,

Just as a followup to my previous posts and to let you know how it goes ...... basically it is a really nice little tractor and I am amazed at the power it has. Great in plowing out the driveway of snow ( will be better once I know how to use it better ) and great for fooling around out back.
Need more weight in the back end so going to get a 5'box blade which I need anyways for other chores once the weather turns better. Wish the bucket was 54" instead of 48" only because I could then see it better.

Would be nice to get a backhoe for it but no way could afford one right now.

Overall I am more than please with it and would buy another one without hesitation.

Would like to thank all for their kind assistance.

Have a great evening.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
tomwilli

2008-03-21          152309

Hi All,

Just thought I'd toss in 1 more follow up.

Went into the ditch 2 weeks ago. Got flustered, wasn't too far in and instead of pushing myself out with the loader decided to bull my way thru. Well, that didn't work and I got completely stuck right at the bottom of the ditch.
Had to wait till the next day when a neighbour with a large tractor could pull me out. Probably wouldn't have happened with more weight on the back and more experience but what the hey. Snow almost gone so was out back on it today and what a little workhorse. Just love it.
By the way, I got it from Wellington Implement in Ohio and they were really great to deal with and really reasonable.
Tractor, only 200 hrs, ( with a loader ) cost $6500 and they completely serviced with new filtersfluids before it was shipped out. Since was going out of State, there was no taxes but also since it was being shipped to Canada, I had to arrange my own shipping.

If I could find another 1 at that price would buy it in a minute.

Anyways, just wanted to share my dealer experiences and my most recent fun.

Take care and have a great Easter Weekend.

Tom ....

Cub Cadet 7304

View my Photos
frankielee

2009-06-09          163333

Hey folks,

I too needed a manual for my year 2000 model 7305 went to that link and it said no manual found. Dealer no help. I then called MTD and asked for the manual, they told me it was no longer available. No longer available? You must be kidding I said! I have 250 hours on this $18,000 machine and you can't supply me with a service manual? Unbelievable! Had to download one online in PDF. MTD cares absolutely nothing about customer service. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login