Go Bottom Go Bottom

What year is this yanmar

View my Photos
ranbrg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-07-07          90269

I have a yanmar ym146d with a serial # of 20878 can anyone tell me what year it is.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

What year is this yanmar

View my Photos
kensel

2005-05-01          110568

I too have a ym146 with a serial # of 20973 and mine was made in 1983 as far as I know cause I bought it in late 1983 or early 1984, hard to remember that long ago, I do need parts for mine such as the extended shaft that bolts onto the front of the crank and drives the elec clutch for the mower deck belt ....

What year is this yanmar

View my Photos
piperboy

2007-05-20          142252

I too need the same part for the same tractor do you have any idea where to get it or order it from. if you do let me know thanks ....

What year is this yanmar

View my Photos
FullPull

2007-05-31          142618

1984 LIME-GREEN YM240-D 24hp 2-BANGER!! W-Loader&home built box blade.. .. .. att *kensed & piperboy* try a google search...type in (online machine shop) you will find a online machine shop that will build and ship any part you want built.... maybe you can go togather (half-&-half) to get your parts made.... and maybe you can sell a few on E-Bay (and here) .. .. we as yanmar oweners can`t sitback and wait for new parts to come to us.. .. . BTW... i could use new shifting rods do to water leaking past the old shifting boot.. and shifting forks are (not available) . . . .. .. PS. TRY JOHN DEER FOR YANMAR PARTS.... i have had good luck with them ordering compatible parts from the JD-750 .. back in the 80s a John-Deer was nothing more then a re-taged YANMAR .. as far as i know JD has NEVER build a complete tractor, they just buy them/paint them/tag them and sell them ....

What year is this yanmar

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-31          142624

http://www.tractordata.com/td/td2391.html says it was produced only during 1983 and 1984. I'll venture that a lot of JD650 parts may be compatible

//greg// ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login