Go Bottom Go Bottom

Yanmar 1601D Tractor Price Check

View my Photos
mwelch1015us
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-08-29          184755

Hi folks. I readily admit I am new here and new to tractors (at least anything newer than the old Ford 8 N). I have been looking at a refurbished Yanmar 1601D with a new FEL, new box blade, new bush hog and new 16 fooot trailer with ramps. I went to a highly recommended dealer here in Louisiana and the package price for this is $11,880. The tractor looks like it just came off the showroom floor.
Is this a good price for this package. thanks for any help or advice. the tractor and FEL come with a one year warranty.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-08-29          184756

Many such used grey-market units underwent "factory refurbishing" offshore, comprising a paint job, often a new seat and tires, and fixing anything obviously broken.

You can easily price the extras yourself.(Make sure the loader price includes installation.) Then see what similar 1601Ds go for, add them up, deduct 10% for buying a full package, and add an extra $1000 if it's from nearby reputable dealer offering a year's full warranty.

Typical ones come with ag tires (AKA "ricers"). If you're going to mainly mow lawns, you may prefer turf tread.

[If there's a smiley face above, I didn't put it in.] ....

View my Photos
mwelch1015us
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-08-29          184757

Thank you for the information! it is much appreciated. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login