Go Bottom Go Bottom

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
jamulca
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-08-24          180026

I am looking for the backhoe control handles linkage it is so sloppy now that it moves more than 2 inches on some of the moves.
The backhoe is a YBH656 I modified the backhoe to fit on to the smaller my tractor, I know it should be on a larger one but I have had it on for over 20 years and it works fine. If anyone knows where I can get the linkage on the control handles that would make it a lot easier to operate.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-08-24          180028

Could it be just an issue of replacing worn bushings? ....

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
jamulca

2011-08-25          180036

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthompson | view 180028
Could it be just an issue of replacing worn bushings?
thanks The six-spool
valve is fine, The small linkages up to the handle is what I need. Or maybe where to buy the whole thing six spool valve with the handles plus the two outriggers controls? ....

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
jamulca

2011-08-25          180037

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamulca | view 180036
thanksThe six-spoolvalve is fine, The small linkages up to the handle is what I need. Or maybe where to buy the whole thing six spool valve with the handles plus the two outriggers controls?

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-08-25          180039

Linkages do wear in use, and you have an export-model tractor with a factory-spec attachment, so theoretically a Yanmar dealer can order the parts. You could ask but I wouldn't count on it because it's three decades old, the BH wasn't made by Yanmar, I doubt the controller was made by the BH company, and those controllers don't seem to have the maker's name on them.

I'd look for a machine shop that will return it to original function. Alternative would be a hydraulics shop that will source and install a replacement controller.

Backhoe for a ym 155d

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-08-25          180047

Depending on the linkage you have a simple drill to next pin size and then install that size pin might solve your issue. Of course if you can not find pins that size there are bolts or cold roll rod to cut for pins. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login