Go Bottom Go Bottom

Price for YM 187D with 60 Woods Belly Mower

View my Photos
montanaokie
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-12-29          176011

Hey, I'm kinda new to the tractor forums. I used to visit all the time when I was buying my tractor about six years ago but nothing has come up with it this whole time that I couldn't deal with on my own, so I've been pretty quiet.

I've been using mine to mow five acres in Oklahoma. My wife and I are selling and downsizing, so I plan to sell my tractor/mower before Spring. As far as condition goes, it's very good. Never had any problems. Regular maintenance. Turf tires. 889 hours on the meter and I believe it's accurate. I'm curious about how much to ask for it (high and low). I used to go to eBay all the time, but it's not much of a resource any more. Once I get all my info together I will probably post a classified ad.

Any advice on pricing or how to get the word out would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-29          176020

It's 30 years old and has only one attachment. But it's a good model (not the most popular but not rare either). Most important, it's 4WD, and an "export" (not a grey-market model) so you can get proper manuals. The hours are remarkably low, its mower's expensive, the turfs are desirable.

I'd guess around $5.5k to $7.5k. You could offer it on Kijiji and Craig's. It sounds like a nice find for somebody.

View my Photos
winston1

2010-12-29          176021

Wouldn't want to price it but I have had good success with Craigslist in selling and buying. Just have to be careful. ....

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-12-29          176025

Montanaokie,

Check the following websites for pricing info.

tractorhouse.com

Ironsearch.com

equipmentlocator.com

Joel ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2010-12-29          176026

Montanaokie,

I made a quick check around the net for a tractor like yours. I didn't find a 187D, but I found a few that are close to your model number.

Seems to me that you should be able to ask somewhere in the neighhood of 5000 for your tractor and mower.

Depending on the appearance and condition, you can adjust the price from there.

Hope that helps.

Joel ....

View my Photos
montanaokie

2010-12-30          176029

Thanks for the responses. It sounds like it's held it's value pretty well. I'll check out some of the recommended sites and maybe even post on the classifieds here. I'm gonna miss this little tractor. It's been a good one. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login