Go Bottom Go Bottom

hydraulic oil type for yanmar 2210D

View my Photos
senseishogun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-10          169910

Please tell my type of hydraulic oil for YANMAR 2210D tractor and the cant necessary for this yanmar type!
thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-04-10          169911

Hello

All Yanmars take the same, and it differs from most other tractors. It must be neither hydraulic nor transmission oil, but a combination hydraulic-transmission fluid. I don't know what brands are available in Romania.

I didn't understand the second part of your question, but assume you asked about amount. If there is no dipstick in the filler hole, fill to about 10 cm below the top (leaving room for heat expansion). Check again after you operate whatever hydraulic equipment is on. It will probably take 12-16 litres.

After draining, don't forget to clean the filter screen underneath. ....

View my Photos
greg_g

2010-04-10          169913

In this country, it's most commonly referred to as UFT (universal tractor fluid). John Deere is a worldwide company. So you might look for some fluid that is labeled to meet the John Deere 303 specification for trans-hydraulic fluid.

If your use of the word "cant" refers to the front tires, we call that toe-in. They should be pointing slightly towards the middle. You measure between sidewalls on the front tires. Repeat, front tires. Get in front of the front tires and measure between the sidewalls. Then go around to the back of the front tires, and do it again. The front width should be 6mm-12mm shorter than the rear width. Changing the length of the drag link (or pull rod) is how you adjust for the difference

//greg// ....

View my Photos
senseishogun

2010-04-11          169923

Hello!
Thank you,auerbach,for the message,and scuze my for my english.You understant correctly the second part of my question.Thank you again! ....

View my Photos
senseishogun

2010-04-11          169924

Thank you greg_g,for the response,its very important for my.
My new question is:existing one site where y've download YANMAR SERVICE MANUAL,or OWNERS MANUAL for the 2210 D yanmar tractor? ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2010-04-11          169932

There is no factory manual in English for that model, or any sites that offer free manuals.

From the Murray Publishing or the Hoye Tractor site you can find a reasonable substitute for sale. ....

View my Photos
greg_g

2010-04-12          169933

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseishogun | view 169924
e where y've download YANMAR SERVICE MANUAL,or OWNERS MANUALfor the 2210 D yanmar tractor?
I don't believe you'll find anywhere that offers manuals on a download basis. Well, not a free download anyway. More likely you'll have to purchase your Yanmar manuals in either paper or optical disc format. Click the link below for an example.

//greg// ....

Link:   2210D manuals

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login