Go Bottom Go Bottom

yanmar 155d

View my Photos
kevin134
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-05-22          153896

I have a Yanmar 155d tractor I am looking to sell but have no clue what kind of price to ask. Anyone have any suggestions on where to find what they are worth?? Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

yanmar 155d

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-05-23          153900

Kevin134,

A good starting point is to list the following:

1. The year it was made, and the serial number.
2. The number of hours showing on the meter. (is the meter functioning?)
3. The horsepower of the engine.
4. 4x4 or 2 wheel drive.
5. Three point hitch information, including PTO RPM.
6. Finally, any implements that will be sold along with it.

From the photo you posted, I'm assuming that this tractor is a 4-wheel drive model, and that everything is working properly. (No major malfunctions?)

Without a loader, your tractor should sell for somewhere in the $4000 range. With a loader, your tractor would sell for somewhere around $6500.

Used implements generally bring somewhere around 50% of new price, depending upon the overall condition and appearance.

I hope this helps.

For more information, please visit tractorhouse.com to compare your tractor to others like it.

Joel

yanmar 155d

View my Photos
auerbach

2008-05-23          153917

Nice little tractor. It's a 4WD, made before 1980, export model (not a "gray"), hour-meter irrelevant because it starts over at 999.9, PTO speeds 540 and maybe 1000, 2 cyl, 15 HP.

With no attachments, everything working properly, I'd ask $3-4k depending on condition. ....

yanmar 155d

View my Photos
jeepfreak4x4

2010-02-23          168770

Kevin - I know this is a long time past, but where did you find the belly mower? What year is this tractor? I dont expect you to still have it, I am just trying to get an idea how to search it out. If I dont find a belly mower soon, my 79 155D has to go. My wife says tractor or mower, but not both...

THANKS in ADVANCE ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login