Go Bottom Go Bottom

Yanmar KE 4 Tractor Filter cross reference

View my Photos
YanmarKE4Fan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-07-02          143357

Hello:

I've just obtained a nice little Yanmar KE 4 with FEL.

I'd like to know if anyone has info on what oil, air & fuel filter this unit takes, the NAPA equivalent hopefully.

I didn't get a manual for it. I was told there aren't any in English anyway.

I guess it's a late model unit so not too many are here in America (yet). Supposed to be a 01 or 02 model

Really appreciate any help you can offer !

I'd post picture if it was obvious how.....best,

David B.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-05          146547

Try L Sheaffer he posts in the Yanmar forum ....

View my Photos
YanmarKE4Fan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-20          147153

Figured it out. Here's how: Kinda hard cause this model is so new, there are very few KE models herabouts. Found a Yanmar brochure online, called my KE-4 a KE-160 for the Euro / UK market (all dimesions & features exactly match), and gave the engine as a "3TNE68", so I looked up in the NAPA filter book, under Yanmar, for that engine model and bingo, I have all 3 filters- they were in stock and reasonable. No surprise, their book listed the filters & that engine as fitting a John Deere 4010 - which I already knew.

I also was able to obtain an Operators Manual for it via a UK / Ireland Equipment yard who handles Yanmar. I simply asked if they could sell me one, and bingo, they emailed me a PDF copy, gratis. God bless them - it printed out nicely and the tractor is about 99% the same as my Japan model - with minor exceptions. Like the manual says that a loader cannot be fitted, but lo and behold, mine has a nice little 42" loader that works like a champ.....

BTW, I did the same thing for a Kubota / Zen-Noh B 1600, just located an engine designation & looked it up NAPA - no sweat - got all the filters in stock.

Thanks to all, David B. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login