Go Bottom Go Bottom

Quality of Wheel Loaders made in China

View my Photos
lynn1988
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-08          182352

I was wondering if any of you have bought a wheel loader made in China or are using one now? People outside China seem to have the impression that heavy equipment products made in China are cheaper and of poor quality.

Is that what your impression is for machines such as wheel loaders made in china.

Do you know of any Chinese machinery manufacturer other than my Lonking company.

Link:   wheel loaders

Picture Link

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-02-09          182353

If you want to sell your equipment through this site you really should contact Dennis and take out an ad. Posts like this give the reader an impression that your company is not a serious manufacturer. Be professional, take out an ad, participate in discussions, and don't pimp your products in this manner.

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2012-02-09          182356

I am giving Lynn quite a bit of leeway here... much more than usual.. trying to coach them etc. in the hopes that Lonking will learn and or we get some heavy equipment visitors who can comment on this size equipment.

But you are totally right in that these posts can quickly get painful and quickly appear like spam... in which case I will delete this stuff and ban lynn.

View my Photos
Murf

2012-02-09          182364

Can't say I recall seeing a post of theirs more than a sentence or two.

Hardly what I'd call a 'contribution' of any kind. ....

View my Photos
lynn1988

2012-02-10          182368

OK, Kwschumm, maybe I was wrong to post like this, but don't you think your words are too strong? I just want people know more about my company and products. As you request, I will not post like this any more, and I sincerely hope we can start some really interesting conversations in the area of heavy equipment. ....

View my Photos
lynn1988

2012-02-10          182369

Sorry Dennis, but i think i can do better in the future.
I am not just selling products here, but also want to make friends with people that work with constrution machinery.

However, it seems that I have offended some members by my approach

I will stop what am doing and start from scratch. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2012-02-12          182396

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn1988 | view 182368
OK, Kwschumm, maybe I was wrong to post like this, but don't you think your words are too strong?

Nope, my words were not nearly as strong as I wanted them to be but i was able to restrain myself. Restraint is a good thing to practice.

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-02-12          182398

I recall the purpose of Tractor Point to be a discussion site for compact tractors and their related attachments, not heavy equipment. If I wanted to discuss heavy equipment I'd look for a website designed for that purpose.
No one else is allowed to "Free Load" adveretise here and I would ask you to respect that like everyone else, OK? ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2012-02-13          182406

To me this is Dennis' business and if I don't like it then I vote by backing off but if I do jump in more often. I can do that totally as some has but can do so per thread which is what most do.

As to my thoughts on heavy equipment: there are Korean made equipment in the US, not sure all labels but some are made for well known brands is my understanding.

But to me Korean quality runs both very good and poorly but my opinion China's have wide variance of medium to low quality. I see no case where I would buy China made major product. Did my best not to buy microwave built there.

Think Murf is who asked before what kind of dealer support you have in North America and do not remember a reply. Buying a piece of equipment you plan to use daily in business the support is very important. The risk you are taking both in the amount of the purchase price and then unknown support to me is foolish. ....

View my Photos
lynn1988

2012-02-14          182411

just wondering how do you think of products made in China, maybe we can improve the weak ones and preserve the good ones. Currently, there are many china brands out there rocking the market including the construction industry. I don't want to indulge the old brands and see no changes of the world or market. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2012-02-14          182414

With all due respect, until they're on the ground, in dealers lots, with a warehouse or two full of spare parts (in North America), you're not going to sell more than a handful of units here.

Otherwise the place would be full of all kinds of offshore equipment, but it isn't, is it?

Best of luck.

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-02-14          182415

Murf;
My impression is that if the quality of their equipment matches the low ball quality of their free loader advertising campaign then the machines would be close to junk.

Nuff from me.

Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login