Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Forum Subscription Capability

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-07-29          184471

You can now subscribe to receive email alerts when someone posts a message to a forum that you are subscribed to. When you are subscribed to a forum you will get alerts for new threads and replies to existing threads. If you post to a thread and are subscribed to the same forum you will receive just one alert.

The subscription list is shown whenever you login and can also be reached from the myProfile menu item.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-07-31          184487

Due to an issue with the set up of the subscription Database only the following users were able to add subscriptions correctly:

DavidMRoos
dc19873
DennisCTB
kthompson

If you put in a subscription preference yesterday and are not on the list above please redo it again. I promise it works now :(

Dennis ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2012-08-01          184498

Dennis, realize the list is what is already here on categories but think they need to be some dropped and some more added. Then not sure how much they influence our posting any way. KT ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2012-08-07          184593

We'll have to give it some time to see how it goes. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2012-08-10          184618

I like the changes.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login