Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ventrac Owners

View my Photos
BobA in Ohio
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-09-27          20112

I own a Ventrac 4000 and am very happy with it. I was hoping to find other Ventrac owners on this section of the boards to share experiences and discuss issues related to the Ventracs. Lets hear from you soon.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ventrac Owners

View my Photos
Stan_McC

2000-10-04          20324

I have a Ventrac 3000 with a 52 inch mower, 30 inch front scoop, & 60 inch blade. I'm impressed on how well it does pushing snow with no weights, chains, or fluid in the tires, just bar tires all the way around. ....

Ventrac Owners

View my Photos
ob1kubota

2002-03-07          36170

Are Ventrac's similar to Eicher? ....

Ventrac Owners

View my Photos
marklugo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-11-20          45215

Not at all. The current versions available in the states range from 35-61hp. They now have a dealer network of around 70 dealers and good parts service. They are manufactured in India from the German technology. They are air cooled which run cooler than watercooled and contrary to some of the misinformation have no problem in hot climates. They are able to operate in 122 degree deserts and down to around 50 below. I you think about it, all engines are air-cooled. Water just transfers the heat. I have used them extensively and find that there is not a stronger or tougher tractor on the market. Most people gawk and are stunned that their tractors "won't do that"
The 35 hp 364, is able to run a 7 ft rotary cutter, cutting trees 5 inches in diameter. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login