Go Bottom Go Bottom

7308 Loader

View my Photos
lzptb9
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-11          194036

I have a 1999 model 1920 new Holland tractor with a 7308 loader I use on my tree farm. I am having problems with the hydraulics not checking when I back drag with bucket. This is getting worse with time. It sometimes resolves itself by operating the bucket curl back and forth. I use the bucket to back drag a lot putting in new roads and leveling existing roads. I have adjusted knob below seat with rabbit insignia, but have no idea what this does. I have ordered operators manual, but just wondered if my problem could be in coupler not checking, or is there another check valve in system somewhere, such as sticky spool or the like. Thanks for any input. Scott.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

7308 Loader

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-11-12          194038

Trying to read between the lines as I'm unsure of the meaning of "checking" I believe you mean float. Some loader valves do not have that feature. Those that do might need to be rebuilt or repaired if the detent balls get out of place. ....

7308 Loader

View my Photos
lzptb9
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-19          194069

The checks I am referring to would be in the quick connect coupler and in the control box for the front loader. Maintenance guide shows that a sticky spool could do that. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login