Go Bottom Go Bottom

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
Don in Oregon
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-03-04          13462

Here's something for all you guys who have to re-blade the driveway 'cause the wife had the nerve to drive across it and make tracks in your handywork. :)I actually owned one of these machines and they are great for gravel road reconditioning. They really do recycle the material and leave the good stuff on top. Check out the link below.

Here's something for all you guys who have to re-blade the driveway 'cause the wife had the nerve to drive across it and make tracks in your handywork. :)I actually owned one of these machines and they are great for gravel road reconditioning. They really do recycle the material and leave the good stuff on top. Check out the link below.<br>
<br>
[p]http://roadboss.org/home_product.jpg[/p]

Link:   Road Boss Grader

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
Don in Oregon

2000-03-04          13468

OK, I'll try the link one more time because I'm sure it was something I did rather than a problem with the website. ....

Link:   Road Boss Grader

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
graderman

2009-05-04          162527

I own a Model 700Adj Dura-Grader. I almost bought a roadboss grader but I lucked up and found the company that invented these types of graders. The one I purchased is patented and road boss can't sell them. The dura-grader unit is adjustable and takes the place of at least five road boss graders at a lot more reasonable price. The cutting edge assemblies can be adjusted from an angled position for crowning to a straight position for leveling and spreading material without moving it to one side of the unit. www.dura-grader.com is the website. one more thing they gave me a 90 day satisfactory guarantee and a 12 month warranty. ....

Link:   Dura-Grader

Picture Link
Operating and Attachments Road-Boss-Grader

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-04          162528

So, Graderman, do you have any financial interest in the sale of Dura-Grader products? It's hard to tell for sure but your posts sound like you're pushing the product. Hmmm. ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
hardwood

2009-05-05          162541

Sounds pretty "Spamish" to me. ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-05          162542

I checked the area code of the site and it looks like Grader Man and the manufacturer may be one and the same.

Anyhow if you are please, come out of the closet, and join in honest conversation. Looks like you have an interesting product. Your competitor "RoadBoss" who listed this post 9 years ago is now a roadboss.org. ".org" what are they a charity now :(

Good luck with your product!

Dennis ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
Murf

2009-05-05          162548

Quote:
Originally Posted by graderman | view 162527
The one I purchased is patented and road boss can't sell them. The dura-grader unit is adjustable and takes the place of at least five road boss graders at a lot more reasonable price. The cutting edge assemblies can be adjusted from an angled position for crowning to a straight position for leveling and spreading material without moving it to one side of the unit. www.dura-grader.com is the website. one more thing they gave me a 90 day satisfactory guarantee and a 12 month warranty.

Yup, sure looks overly SPAM'ish to me too. Especially since he dragged up several old threads just to insert what appears to be an infomercial.

In the other thread he says he purchased it a few years back, but sure has a fine memory for detail if that's the case.

Maybe we should give the gent a few days to respond before we delete his posts though, just in case.

Best of luck. ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-05-05          162558

".org" what are they a charity now

Gee, seeing as I've been a "non-profit" for some time now, maybe I should add that to my company name: Earthwerks Unlimited.org LOL

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-05-06          162570

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwrks | view 162558
".org" what are they a charity now Gee, seeing as I've been a "non-profit" for some time now, maybe I should add that to my company name: Earthwerks Unlimited.orgLOL

But, that implies you are "organized", :) ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
graderman

2009-05-09          162626

No I don't have any Financial interest in that company. I was just giving my opinion. I guess I should have kept it to myself. The only reason I even give my opinion was due to what happened to a friend of mine who bought a similar
grader. He bought one from a dealer here in Alabama and it worked very well but within two months of owning it while grading his road the angles in the unit bent u shaped. he contacted the manufacturer but they told him that the only thing that was warranted was the welds, and that the unit belonged to him. Well I liked the way it performed and started searching on the net for a different name brand and I came across Road Boss. I had them bring me a unit to
demo so I could purchase it. The one they brought to me looked like it had been used a few times and my tractor could not handle it very well and it was priced very high about $400 dollars a foot. Eventually I came across the company I purchased one from and purchased it because it came with a 90 day money back guarantee and a 12 month warranty I don't care what kind or name brand grader anyone buys I just didn't want anyone to get stuck with one like my friend did. ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-05-09          162630

Grader welcome to the board. Don't take offense. We sometimes get guys here who like to hawk their wares under assumed names rather than pay for advertising. No harm, no foul.

Down in 'sippi (in "Da Kiln" as they calls it 20 miles from the Gulf) these are all the rage. I met many a contractor who wanted one. In those parts they have a lot of gravel roads that wash out constantly. I saw an outdoor welding shop--okay, it was a tin roof covering the work area---making these things by hand (imagine that). They were selling for about $600-800. I don't recall them having any adjustability. If I recall correctly they called them Roadrunners. ....

Road-Boss-Grader

View my Photos
graderman

2009-05-10          162638

Thanks for the welcome earthwrks I am new member to this forum sorry if I seemed a little agitated on my last post. This seems to be a great forum for getting info and problem solving. I posted a problem I have been having with my backhoe and two people have already give me great advise. I started to buy the road boss they brought to me and demoed but it was priced to high for the amount of steel in it and labor it would take to build one. well after thinking about it I think I figured one of the reasons the price was so high. Think about it, the unit they demoed to me I didn't buy and that has to cost a great deal of money to go around and demo to people, some of which don't buy, so that means they have to pass that cost off to the customers who do buy, I would think and it would also seem that some people would end up having to buy one that is not new but has been demoed to some other people. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login