Go Bottom Go Bottom

Toro 5XI GT 550

View my Photos
touch1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-04-11          141252

Can anybody tell me about the Toro 5Xi GT 550 Garden tractor. From what I have been able to find out this model has been discontinued but parts are still available. This machine appears to have everything available for it.

The problem that I have is, the Kubota 1850 just seem too big for 1 acre of land. This tractor is a little smaller.
Please help.

Please see the website link below.
Thanks

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Toro 5XI GT 550

View my Photos
oozie1

2007-04-27          141602

I have a 522xi, well a New Holland Gt22, the Toro clone. It is a work horse of a tractor, easy off and on attachments. With my tractor I have a 52" deck, 50" mid mount blade, 48" front plow and 36" tiller. Really nothing stops this tractor. As for as part I kinda wondered the same thing, but I still dont know if they still make it or not because Toro and New Holland both have the tactors on there web site. if you get this tractor you wont be disapointed, I feel its one of the best tractors on the market. I weights over 1000 pounds with out the deck. Good luck ....

Toro 5XI GT 550

View my Photos
touch1

2007-04-27          141607

Thanks for the information. I considered the cost for the GT 550 and compared it to a Kubota BX 1850. I managed to locate a new machine here in Ohio but it would cost more than the Kubota. A dealer quoted 8000 for the GT 550. I have to go with the purchase of the Kubota. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login