Go Bottom Go Bottom

Have you seen the woodburning pickup on Mountain Men

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-07-24          190767

If you see the show Mountain Men, have you seen the woodburning pickup Eustace Conway has? Not kidding. Not sure how popular it will be for seemed based upon the one show I saw it on it uses a good bit of wood. No idea how long it has to be light before you can drive it. But, a wood buring pickup! kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-07-29          190793

Smoking :( ....

Picture Link
Shop Tools Have you seen the woodburning pickup on Mountain Men

View my Photos
kthompson

2014-07-31          190812

Wonder if they would let you drive into an airport with one of these? Do wonder when the waste oil being used for diesel and the wood chips will be taxed for roads. Had a local a few years ago using old cooking oil and on the news he bragged he did not pay any road tax. I thought, wonder how many who work with taxes are listenin? Not sure but it makes sense the government has the authority to tax for road useage if the fuel does not have raod tax in it. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login