Go Bottom Go Bottom

Front Mount Snowblower

View my Photos
Hurricane
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-09-24          31984

Looking for a front mount Snowblower for Cub SS7360. Anybody have any options? Pronovost makes a 3ph blower that you can use going forward or backward. Anybody have any expeience this type of blower. I've got 1+ mile of lane to clear and snow on the ground from November to April. Driving backwards is not an option. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Front Mount Snowblower

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-09-26          32033

For the distance you have don't buy a three point hitch go with a front mount. Even if your drive was straight and you were 20 years old by the time you wear one out to replace it your head would be turned 20 degree's to the right permanatly from your neck muscles having memory. That is if you could turn around to begin with. There are many good front mounts out there to choose from, don't cut yourself short now. ....

Front Mount Snowblower

View my Photos
Hurricane
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-09-27          32080

Do you have a couple of names? I've been looking on the Internet and haven't found a front mount yet. Pronovost has a neat option that allows you to use a 3ph snowblower going forward. A front mount still seems like a better idea, but I haven't been able to get a price on one to compare them. Thanks ....

Front Mount Snowblower

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-09-29          32103

Erskine's 72" retails for 4999. They have no web site to the best of my knowledge but there phone number is 218-687-4045 or you can e-mail them at Mike_Gustafson@irco,.com . Provonost also offers a loader mount which is unique as it uses a pto drive pump to power it. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login