Go Bottom Go Bottom

kubota B7800 front end snow blower Hose Attachment

View my Photos
jankerg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-01-24          182164

My hydraulic control system seems to be about 90 degrees out of where it should be. One is supposed to lower the unit by pushing the handle forward and up by pulling it back. Nothing happens. To lower I have to push to the right and then even harder to get it to lower the last 2 inches. To raise one has to move the lever to the left. I have check the hoses and they are correct. Difficult to drive with one hand because I have to keep one hand on the lever or the blower will raise to the 2 inch level. Any suggestions.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

kubota B7800 front end snow blower Hose Attachment

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-01-25          182170

I think you need to recheck your connections. For the blower you should have gotten a set of color coded rings to attach to the control as the colors are different for the blower than they are for the loader.

I think you need to recheck your connections. For the blower you should have gotten a set of color coded rings to attach to the control as the colors are different for the blower than they are for the loader.<br>
<br>
[p]http://tractorpoint.com/ctb/memberPhotos/dennisctb34.jpg?1327501908382[/p] ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login