snow blowing with B1750 
: Snowblowers / Snow Plows / Removal  -- Tractor Attachments Implements 3ph Discussion Forum and Review snow blowing with B1750 : Snowblowers / Snow Plows / Removal -- Tractor Attachments Implements 3ph Discussion Forum

parts   |   manuals   |   discussion   |   photos   |   podcast   |   reviews   |   specs   |   dealers   |   classifieds   |   contact   |   faq   |   myProfile   |   home          Login Now | Sign Up

FAQ:   What is a tractor?

Forum Index
New As Posted | Active Subjects

www.emerichsales.com - New & Used Equipment
          View Tractors For Sale!

www.partsbynet.com - Lawn and Garden Equipment Parts

Bernardsville Landscape Lighting
Click to Post a New Message!

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > Snowblowers / Snow Plows / Removal Forum

Page [ 1 ] |
Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo
 03-07-1999, 00:00 Post: 1535

TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

Filter by User
 snow blowing with B1750

How effective would a front mount Kubota snow blower be on a B1750HSD?How practical would a front loader be on a B1750HSD?Whats a good purchase price for a B1750HSD that is 6 years old with 1800 hours?

Reply to PostReply | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Bookmarks: Digg It | Del.icio.us | Stumble This

03-08-1999, 00:00 Post: 1565
Donald Wythe

Ariens GT16 and Simplicity B725 for sale

I am interested in your GT16 , Please call me at (517) 348-2652 ASAP thank You.Don Wythe

03-08-1999, 00:00 Post: 1566
Jim

snow blowing with B1750

I have a 3pt hitch rear blower and a loader and it works great. Depending on my "mood", I use either or. For example, this weekend we got 10 inchesof the fluffier stuff, not too much moisture content, and after using theblower for a few passes, I blew a shear bolt, guess I scooped up toomuch gravel, and it jammed. I immediately switched to using the loader only, like a plow, and pushed the snow off of my 200 ft drieway. The shearbolt is a simple fix, but I was lazy and waited until I was done to fix it. In light snow, you can get by with the loader. In heavy stuff, I prefer the blower. This is my first winter with this setup, and it works great. I had reservations about the rear mount blower, but having both on the machinemakes it wondeful, and more than makes up for having to turn around and drive backwards!. I bought mine in July: 1992 B1750HSD 600 hours, stored indoors, Kubota loader and 60 inch mower deck, and 3pt Chipper shredder, and 60" blower for $11k. The best deal I've seen yet!I was originally looking for a front mount blower, but found it tooexpensive. I guess if the machine you're considering comes with it,it'dbe OK, but I understand you have to mount a subframe, and it might be a pain. Good luck, fine machines though!

03-08-1999, 00:00 Post: 1589

Filter by User
 snow blowing with B1750

Thanks Jim.The front-mount blower comes with the machine. My concern was if this blower has enough power to blow the snow a good distance. I know the rear mount-blowers do a good job but I'll be stuck with the front-mount if it doesn't perform to the standard of the rear-mount. Thanks again Jim.Ed Halten

03-16-1999, 00:00 Post: 1753
CHIP

snow blowing with B1750

HI ED, CAN'T REALLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION DIRECTLY, BUT CAN TELL YOU OF MY EXPERIENCE. THREE YEARS AGO I BOUGHT A NEW 1997 FORD NEW HOLLLAND MODEL 1920 WITH A SIX FOOT TWO STAGE BLOWER. I LOOKED AT THE KUBOTA, DEERE, AND OTHERS AND FELT THAT THE FNH WAS A MUCH BETTER ENGINEERED MACHINE. AROUND 32 HORSE WITH FOUR CYLINDERS. THE OTHERS WERE MOSTLY THREE CYLINDERS AND HAD TO WORK MUCH HARDER TO PRODUCE THE SAME RESULT. I FELT THAT THIS MEANT THAT THE OTHERS WOULD HAVE MORE PROBLEMS. BREAKDOWNS ETC. THAN THE MACHINE THAT DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK SO HARD. THE FIRST WINTER WE HAD A TWO FOOT SNOWFALL IN A 24 HR PERIOD. THE MACHINE PERFORMED ADMIRABLY, SHOOTING THAT TWO FEET OF SNOW 35 FEET EFFORTLESSLY. I HAVE LOVED MY TRACTOR BUT NOW AM FACED WITH THE NEED TO SELL IT AS I HAVE MOVED AND NO LONGER NEED IT.FYI- HEATED CAB W/EXTRAS, BLADE, HYDRAULIC LOG SPLITTER. I PAID AROUND 30 FOR THE PACKAGE AND WOULD LIKE TO GET 25 OBO. LESS THAN 400 HRS

Reply | Pop Up Window Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Page [ 1 ] |

Discussion Boards > Active Subjects > Messages as Posted > Snowblowers / Snow Plows / Removal Forum

Thread 1535 Filter by Poster:
2 | CHIP 1 | Donald Wythe 1 | Jim 1 |

Most Viewed

+ How to build a Front End Loader Snow Blade
+ 3pt. Snowblower Brands??
+ 3 point snow blowers
+ McKee Snowblower Chute Operation
+ 3 pt to front mount
+ Woods SB72 Snowblower
+ Kubota B2782 snowblower 63 front mount
+ Front End Snowblower vs. 3 PH Rear Mounted Snowblo
+ Garden tractor with snowblower???
+ Front end loader snowblower?

Most Discussion

+ How to build a Front End Loade
+ 3pt. Snowblower Brands??
+ Garden tractor with snowblower
+ Survey How long is your drivew
+ Snow Plow on Tractor
+ Snow-plow
+ top qualitysnowblowers ?
+ hydraulic snowblowers
+ JD plow
+ JD 4300 snowblower attach

Newest Topics

+ Cat 1 Lift Arm Pins
+ Ready for Titan Snow with Loftness Rear Snow Blowe
+ 540 PTO speed too slow for snow blower
+ Survey How long is your driveway for snow removal?
+ Kubota B7500 used snowblower cost
+ kubota B7800, front end snow blower Hose Attachmen
+ Kubota B7610 BX2750 Snowblower Video
+ Show Your Snow Removal Equipment
+ snowblower
+ FORD 715A Snowblower operating speed

Turbochargers for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Cab Glass for Tractors and Industrial Machines

Alternators for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Radiators for Tractors and Industrial Machines

Driveline Components for Tractors and Industrial Machines
Starter Motors for Tractors and Industrial Machines