Go Bottom Go Bottom

Electric over Hyd p21f

View my Photos
shovelhead
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-03-25          196408

Another Shibaura P21f Stiger Special. Hello from Arkansas. One set of wires under seat on the left-hand side, going to the hyd./elec. block. There are 4-wires, 2-blk. and 2-white, they plug into a 3-wire cord, 1-blue and 2-grn., that plug has been cut. Can anyone help with telling me which wires go wher, i don't know if the blk. ones are hot or grd., i figure 2-wires connect to the blue and 2-individual wires to the grn.. Thanx for any and all help. Jim

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Electric over Hyd p21f

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-03-25          196409

Can you carefully light the system up and run through it with a meter or test light and do a little diagnostics?

Best of luck. ....

Electric over Hyd p21f

View my Photos
shovelhead

2017-03-26          196412

Yes sir, my friend put a hand-held power source to the wires coming from the 3pt. elec. cyl. with the control box joystick in the up/dn position. It will will go up/down that way, so i know the electric part works. However, their's the wires coming from the control box to the hyd. manifold under left-side of seat. I can get power from those wires, and hooked up arms go up but not down.
Lights work on the control box(right fender mount w/js), just wondering if one of the solenoids under seat(right-side)isn't opening/closing. That's all i know. However to make sure, it'll be nice to have a picture/diagram of that part of the wiring. Two plug-ins and one is cut(missing) 2-grn./1-bl goes to 2-blk./2-wht. Thanks for any help to solve this. JIM ....

Electric over Hyd p21f

View my Photos
shovelhead

2017-03-29          196430

Picture Link
Shibaura Electric over Hyd p21f

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login