2004-09-17          96731

Are these tractors any good?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Mahindra are they good review

View my Photos
cerberus
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-17          96745

I've never heard anyone bad mouth them . They seem to be good value for the price. I do have two questions however .
What size ( Hp , Model) are you interested in ?
And, You are aware You asked your question in the KUBOTA forum , Right ? :) All the best on your search for a tractor . John ....

View my Photos
cthonestguy

2004-09-23          97086

I have 4 guys here in town know well who have them anywhere from 20-40 hp and love them. They are very durable and well built. I am a Kubota owner but I will be the first to admit these Mahindras are just as good if not better than the Kubotas considering they are a few $$$ cheaper on top of it. they offer a 3 year warranty too. One of the guys I know owns New England tractor here in CT and is a dealer. He has had very few repairs on them other thasn normal minor hoses letting go and stuff like that. If you plan on using it often, you will find any bugs within the 3 year warranty.

The only pitfall I can see with them is a mix of engines in them. what's nice about Kubota is hey are all Kubota. the Mahindras have a few different engine MFGs but Mitsubishi is one of them.

They are clearly in the same category as the big 3 in my opinion. Like I said, I know first hand from close freinds with machines in the 1,000 hour range of trouble free use. ....

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-09-23          97087

I heard they were the 3 Rd. largest tractor manufacturer! ....

View my Photos
Kendews
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-01          97446

Hmmm, isn't first hand from someone else actually second hand knowledge? And now that you've passed it on it becomes third hand to the recipient. ....

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-01          97450

The Mahindra tractors that I've seen are of the Mitsubishi design which were the older 7200/7300 Cub Cadets. In my area several branches of a large Deere dealer handle them. That's their answer to a less expensive unit. From what I've seen it is just a Cub-Cadet painted red. Dash and everything look the same. Love my 27HP Cub 7275. ....

View my Photos
Miketnsa379

2005-01-18          104464

I bought a 2615HST 4X4 and love it! The 2015,2615, and 3015 are all made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Very Heavy, Powerful, and easy access to everything under the hood. And the 15" wide R4 tires roll over turf with no damage. If there is more tractor for less money than the 2615 I haven't found it. ....

View my Photos
lamarbur

2005-01-18          104476

Two years ago I bought a 4110 with Bradco 11ft hoe.. From New England tractor in Bethel Ct... Superb dealer, treated me right and continues to do so even though I recently sold the machine,, Can't say enough good about that dealer,, the 4110 did everything I asked of it.,. I had one issue when first bought,, the pumps that came then only had 7GPM, and therefore couldn't run the Bradco hoe.. New England tractor and Mahindra both worked and put on a 14GPM PTO pump and 15 gallon reservoir.. that ended the only issue I had with the machine,,, Built solid and good fit and finish, Like anything mechanical, as long as maintenance is kept up, you should get many years service out of it.. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login