Go Bottom Go Bottom

taishan ts304a injection pump info

View my Photos
bemike61
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-03          194009

back again for some help and you guys know you tractors. i am willing to tear in and try to fix my stuff unless someone tells me i should let a expert do it.
heres what going on. i dont use my little tractor alot mainly for snow removal off my driveway.start it up every now and then just to make sure its alright. well tried to start it and not getting any fuel out of injection pump. traced fuel line back to tank to make sure no blockage, everything flowing fuel up to pump. i took front cover off to show gear that drives pump, looked find. i did not know governor assembly had a dip stick, pulled it out and nothing showing. i cannot find what type of fluid goes in there and how much. to make it easy for me to inspect i removed the whole unit from tractor and degreased it. the numbers on injection pump was a 9 maybe letter v (really was hard to figure out what it was) and number 6. on the governor assembly TIF250-1100TX. was going to ask the experts what i should remove to check why no fuel was pumping out. unit is still off tractor, looking for some help. this according to the guy i bought from is a 1986 ts 304a 4wd. thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

taishan ts304a injection pump info

View my Photos
bemike61
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-11-11          194037

ok simple question. when you remove fuel connectors from top of injector, that goes to engine. it should shoot out fuel or have some type of pressure, when engine is turning over. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login