Go Bottom Go Bottom

Need help from all you PROs

View my Photos
Lakehouse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-12          146845

I've been following as many threads as possible on TP for several months to help figure out what CUT to buy and am now thoroughly confused. I thought I'd narrowed it down to Mahindra and Montana but I've noticed "Montana Dealers" diappearing from the Montana web site (called one yesterday in Mcgehee, AR and they said they'd moved the Montana's to a lot in a nearby town and would be selling out for cost). I also read a very positive report last week on Kioti, but hadn't kept them on the short list due to the negative reports on dealer support from Korea.

I'm looking for a 30-40 hp 4wd hst CUT w/loader, bush hog, disc, yard rake and ph digger (possibly trencher) to prepare/maintain 2.5 - 4 acres (building pads, driveways, drain trenches, ug utilities, etc).

After reading all the comments, I'm still a little unsure.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

JP

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-12          146847

Lakehouse; I've been to Toledo Bend, nice place. If you are basicly unfamilliar with tractors, I'd sure advise staying with the big three major brands, Ford/New Holland, Kubota, or Deere. They by far have the best dealer networks, with parts and service available most anywhere. Down the road when you decide to sell or trade your tracor you will be much happier with the resale value and the ease of selling one of the majors. The lesser known brands will dissapoint you on every topic I've covered. Frank. ....

View my Photos
AnnBrush
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-12          146848

Who the heck is Montana? ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-12          146849

Thanks Frank. I figured as much, just didn't want to spend a fortune. If you had your pick, which of the big 3 and why?

JP

Ann, this is their website http://www.montanatractors.com/ I believe they're part of LG in Korea.

JP ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-12          146852

Lakehouse,

Have you considered a used tractor? The reason I'm asking, is that with only three acres to maintain, you'll never wear out a tractor. Buying a new tractor isn't entirely necessary.

The housing market is currently in the dumps. Many people are finding it necessary to refinance their homes at higher interest rates, and they simply can't afford to keep all the goodies they've purchased over the past few years. You could easily find a used tractor, with less than 100 hours on it, and at the same time save a few thousand dollars, which could be put toward a few implements.

It's amazing how many used tractors are currently for sale, in almost new condition.......and the owners are desperate to get rid of them.

Just a suggestion.

Joel ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-12          146854

Thanks Joel, I'm not averse to a good used tractor, but as Frank Q'd, I don't know enough about them to ensure I won't buy someone else's problems. Where is the best place to find used equipment?

JP ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-12          146855

Lakehouse,

There are a few places that I like to visit when looking for used equipment items, including tractors.

Tractorhouse.com is by far the best place to shop for this stuff. You'll be able to find many similar tractors and then compare prices.

Proxibid is an auction site. It's amazing how many small tractors come up for sale at auction.......and the prices are definitely in the buyer's favor. You can save thousands at auction......and I'm not kidding. Some are all but new. 100 hours is nothing for a tractor......although I suggest you stay away from anything that was previously owned by a rental company. You don't want anything that abused even once......and every rental piece surely has been.

Craigslist is a popular place. Thousands of people list their tractors for sale at Craigslist. You can also sort by region, or even city. If you can find a used tractor near you, it will allow you to test drive it, as well as see the thing up close and in person, before buying.

There are a few dealers in Texas who routinely offer tractor packages at auction on ebay. If not for the extremely long trip, I would have purchased one of those package deals. Being that you live in Texas, I'd try searching ebay. Be sure to check the seller's feedback ratings before making a bid. Most of them are good.....but stay away from those who have negative feedback.

You can also try the classified ads in your local newspaper, or even right here on this board. Click on "Classifieds" at the top of this page.

My favorite place is proxibid. There's an auction today, in West Virginia, that I would love to attend. Tractor and nearly every implement imaginable.

See the link below.

Have a great day.

Joel ....

Link:   Proxibid Auction -- West Virginia

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-12          146856

Thanks Joel...now it looks like I've got some more homework to do.

Thanks again to all of you. I'll keep looking until I "get my mind right".

JP ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-10-12          146863

Lakehouse; My choice would be Deere hands down. Why? A great dealer here with service that is second to none. There are just as many great Kubota and Ford/New Holland dealers as there are Deere, and all three will have some less desireable dealerships. Look over their dealerships, is the place clean and neat, do they have an up to date display of their equipment, do the sales people give you a comfortable feeling of trying their best to fit your needs and budget? Ask for references from them for firms that buy lots of equipment from them, like landscape people, lawn and snow service people. If they are happy, you likely will be too. If you are thinking used I sure would avoid an auction if you are not familiar with tractors. As has been mentioned here I've saw good tractors sell well under the money, but I've also saw poor tractors with a coverup paint job bring twice what they were worth. As in new go to a dealer of one of the big three for a used unit. If the tractor is near new and low hour you will likely get a limited warranty with it. Enjoy your day. Frank. ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-12          146864

Thanks Frank. I've asked a Deere dealer near Houston to give me a quote on a package and will probably visit him next week. He also has used eqipment. Just a start.

Have a good weekend.

JP ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-10-12          146875

If you're not paying cash don't waste your time looking at used. Financing is very low--if at all. Spring for a hydro trans on whatever you buy though since you're doing loader work (not for just loader work, but for ease of operation). A suspended and swiveling seat is nice too as is cruise control, tilt/telescoping steering---and 4wd is a must too IMHO--if you're gonna do it right, that is. ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-12          146877

After considerable research on these tractors a guy can tell an awful lot about what he should be buying, by comparing the cost of tractors used......... there is no comparision on what they bring used......... JD's lead the pack with Kabotas right at their heels the rest of the pack runs a LONG second......... its really that simple, the Montana and Koiotis are great little machines, and they tout great warrantees, and all that, and I am sure they are nice tractors, but they certainly dont have the backup, that Kabota and JD has, and probably never will. If these tractors were about 60% of the cost of a JD or Kabota I would say take a hard look, but at 90% of the cost of the big two I really shyed away after I saw the prices of them used, they just dont have the same resale as the other two, and when you get back into Chinesse tractors [Taskmasters etc] they seam to bring about 50% ???? So you are going to take a huge hit on them even though the inital cost is alot less. Its really a simple easy choice when all the numbers are in; its Green or Orange ............. I personally liked the Kabota looks, but I got a much better deal at the time from the JD boys............. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-10-12          146878

NorthMainer,

That is an interesting way to look at it. When you are buying used you want the most reliable units and the broadest parts availability, probably why good cars like Hondas and others like them hold their value.

Dennis ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-13          146893

Dennis, ;-)
Another thing for guys to weigh up on all this is like Earth Mover says unless you are buying with cash; this is just backwards to buying a car here,because lets face it most of them are worth 1/2 price 3 years later! Because of the high resale value on the premium tractors, a person needs to look at buying NEW with the very best deal he can possibly cut with the dealer. And get the 0% financing. If you figure the money saved just by leaving your money in a secure investment like say a CD paying 5.5% and you were looking at financing say 10K; on a 0% for 3 years, [standard at the moment] then while you used their money for three years, yours would accrue $1650 interest; so you really need to deduct that from the actual price of the tractor dont you: As who else on earth, would lend you money for nothing??? That is exactly how I felt you needed to come up with the bottom line as your true cost on a tractor???
Here is a funny note in closing, when I bought my tractor I looked at Montanas to see what they had and they make a nice little tractor, the dealer had a "USED" 1 1/2 year old JD 790 on his lot with 120 hours on it, he wanted you to test drive his NEW 32hp Montana that is more like a JD 3220, with a loader that was rated at something like 12-1300 lift, with a shuttle shift to that little JD 790 with a standard 300 series loader that I think is rated at 800 or so, and see if you didnt like the Montana better ......... Well Humm; though it was an interesting sales pitch [His best deal was $16,995] and after he got done; I asked him what he was asking for the used 790 just for fun, and he told me $14,200!! I was shocked as the JD Dealers in New England at the time, were ALL advertising 790s with 300 series loaders BRAND NEW with full warrantees and 0 % financing for $13,900!! So I thought that must be the Very Best example I could use of what these tractors bring used!!!! I doubt that he could ever sell it for that; but I do see them selling 790s a few years old, all the time locally for $10-12 grand, used if they are in great condition. And just for fun here, I will tell you that in the end, we bought a new JD 32hp with hydro trans, and the CX series loader, that lifts about 450lbs more than the Montana did, with rear tires loaded with rimguard, and a block heater,a foot wider HD bucket, and JD's nationally known backup, for about a "grand less money" than he wanted for the Korean tractor............ ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-10-13          146896

Yup. Back in '02 when I paid cash for my TC33D New Holland "blue" I paid $13,500 out the door inc. sales tax. Also got hit for a "paper work fee" of $250 from New Holland too as what I saw as a "punishment" for not financing it through them. The price I got was an Ford Motor Co. Employee Discount which is 5-6% over actual dealer cost. Saved about $3200 over retail. That same machine is $20,000. Prices don't go down!

However...

that does NOT necessarily mean that if you buy a new one and decide to sell it in a few years that you will get your money back. You too will be faced with someone else who is looking at new vs. used. Most likely the buyer for your will be someone who can't afford to buy new or doesn't have the credit worthiness as it will be even more difficult for most to pay cash then. And that's a two edge sword because the guy who has good credit, will do like you may be doing and that is buy new on credit and pass on your used one. And yes, it all depends on market conditions, demographics, and the economy. ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-13          146902

Your correct on all of that, and I hope I didnt sound like folks are going to get their money back on a tractor when its used............... they are not. I think the dealers make $2-3000 on a $16000 tractor even on the best of deals.
They have to to keep the doors open. But after researching the used market extensively all over the country to try and get a handle on what the actual depreaciation really was. It showed thru loud and clear that the known brands certainly command a higher resale value, I actually thought that both Koiti and Montana made a nice little tractor but was shocked that they want about the same price as you could buy a Kabota or JD for......... So I guess they figure there tractors are so good they can get the same price as tractors that have been around the American supper table for 30-70 years????? Up here in Maine all the real farmers use JD's and all the well to do recreational guys seam to buy Kabotas....
I would have bought Kabota no question about it, as I just liked the looks of it better, but the local dealers just couldnt compeate with JD on a 32hp tractor. And for nearly $3000 differance in money there certainly wasnt 3 grand worth of differance in tractors............ In short you are going to loose money if you sell a used tractor made in Japan or US; but you are NOT going to loose nearly as much as you will with a Korean tractor; and you cant even compare Chinese prices ............ ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-13          146903

For all of the reasons mentioned above, a used tractor can be had for quite a savings over a new one.

Used tractors are difficult to sell at their true value, due to the fantastic incentives being offered by the major manufacturers. Therefore, those wishing to sell a slightly used (less than 100 hours) tractor, are going to have to come down quite a bit on the price in order to move it. In most cases, the seller takes a hefty hit.

This is good for the potential buyer, and not so good for the seller.......but, this is how the big manufacturers eliminate the competition from their previously purchased tractors. It's a great marketing strategy, which ends up making the used tractors sell for a whole lot less than they are actually worth.

A good used tractor shouldn't be passed over simply because of the financing incentives. A buyer can sometimes save just as much money up front.......in other words, no need to wait three years to see a return on the interest.

The good news, for any potential buyer, is that the market is currently flooded with used tractors with less than 100 hours on them, due to the housing slump and the high cost of refinancing a home.

It's a buyer's market, whether considering new, or used.

Joel ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-13          146906

Joel,
Very very good post, and great advice :-) ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-10-13          146908

It goes way past just financing at 0% versus a good used tractor in my neck of the woods anyway. Michigan is severely depressed as we are bascially all automotive around here. Still, dealers are not cutting deals, and a used tractor after it's all said and done costs more to buy than new--all things considered--dollar for dollar--and I mean a comparable machine well taken car of and with all the latest technology.

Warranty is one of those dollar factors too.

And what drives this unusual relationship is the credit arms of the mfg's drive up the price of used so that you have to buy new. 60-year-old 2N and 9N Fordsons are still commanding $2500 on average. I got $2500 for mine 5 years ago. Guys who buy them take them to the cabin up north and leave them there.

Also, interest rates for used stuff can be in the teens, so zero percent makes it a done-deal. ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-13          146911

Earthwrks,

Here's an example of the point I was trying to make.

Sold at auction this morning....Saturday, October 13, 2007.

Kubota Compact Tractor B7500, Hst, 4wd, W/ La302 Loader W/ 48" Bucket

" Model- B7500 HSD-F Serial # 66058 54"" Mid Mount Mower Deck - Model RCK54-22BX Hours on Tractor - 163 Hrs. This item must be picked up at our Evansville, IN location ONLY. It is NOT a shippable item.

SOLD AT AUCTION = $9500.00

Compare that price to a new Kubota B7500.......or even a used one offered for sale by a dealer. The savings are HUGE! Most dealers are asking somewhere around $12,000 for the same, or similar package, even with 4 times the number of hours on the machine.

Joel ....

Link:   Kubota B7500 HST w/ loader and mower -- See lot # 200

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-10-13          146913

I would have to dig to find the exact figures now, but in August 2005 we had a farm closing out sale to dispose of our farm equipment. At the time I had two Deere compacts the 4310 I still own and a 4410. The 4410 had aprox 250 hours equiped with a 430 loader, 12/12 power reverser, Deere canopy, third valve, quick coupler, etc. At public auction it brought a tick either side of two thousand dollars more than I paid for it new, I bought it new equiped just as it sold, nothing was added after I bought it, and I had nobody running up the bids. So sometimes auctions can go the opposite way when you are bargan hunting. Frank. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-10-13          146914

Joel with all due respect auction prices can be all over the map and do not accurately represent retail prices in any given market---even in their own market.

Try telling someone that you'll offer them "auction price" for their machine and they'll tell you "where" to go.

Auction price is nothing more than what one person was willing to pay, that day, at that location, for that item. Nothing more, nothing less.

We have 3, HUGE, billion-dollar auto auctions in my area of SE Mich near Detroit and probably 30 smaller ones. A truck that was bought at auction one day for $1000 is on a lot down the street for $5000---there's no connection to what someone sells something for and what you buy it for.

And not only that but it's disingenuine to suggest that you can or should get the same deal for something halfway across the country---you have to figure in at the very least transportion, fees, taxes, etc. ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-13          146922

Frank, Earthwrks,

You're both correct. Purchasing something at auction can be done successfully, only when armed with a whole lot of information. It takes time to study this stuff, and well ahead of time, before committing to any major end-item.

Frank,

The guy who purchased your tractor at auction probably didn't have a clue what it was actually worth. He bought it on a whim, more than likely. I can only shake my head at such people, but I'm happy you came out ahead on the deal. Every once in a while the seller should win the battle, and they often do.

Earthwrks,

The auction I provided, above, is just one example, from only one day. These tractors show up at auction nearly every day, and from nearly every area of the nation.

If a person is patient, and is armed with the information he needs, a bargain can be found at auction. It's always best to shop for a tractor, or a car, when you don't need one. As soon as you need a new tractor, or a car, the opportunity to shop for a bargain has long passed.

The man who purchased that Kubota B7500, today, got himself a real deal. Not to mention, he also picked up a brand new set of turf tires and wheels (all four) for only $275.00, along a Kubota tiller for about half price.

He walked away from that auction with a tractor, loader, mower, tiller, and a complete set of tires and wheels -- for the same amount of money most people would pay for the tractor, alone.

True, it was only one example, but I've posted many other such examples over the past weeks.

How about a 16ft flatbed trailer, with tandem axles, electric brakes, and a new jack, for just $125.00?

I bought that trailer this past March at an auction just 8 miles from me. I spent 200 dollars for tires, sanded down the deck, and then finished it with linseed oil. Looks and rolls like brand new.

Joel ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-21          147198

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted for all the info. I'm still investigating used and auctions, but in the meantime I asked a Texas JD dealer to give me a quote on a package. He quoted a 3203 (32 hp, 4WD, HST) tractor, FEL (it is the small FEL - 790), box blade, disc, yard rake, PH digger and trailer for $23.5K.

Does this sound in the ballpark to anyone?

JP ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-21          147199

Correction! That was $20.5K, not $23.5K

JP ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-21          147200

Hey I am not sure if you read the post we left about the tractor with the 300 Loader but there has been an awful lot of NEGATIVE comments on the internet about this loader on a 3203!!!! Everyone loves the tractor but feels the loader is WAY to small for the tractor .......... the 3203 pump runs a 300X Loader perfectly even though the loader is a little light ......... most guys want the 300CX loader that is ALOT heavyer and even though the pump on the 3203 is only rated at 13.3 gpm instead of 13.9 that is the actual correct preasure for full potental of the 300 CX loader my dealer told me that everyone that has one loves it!!!! The factory specs on a 300 loader is like 800lbs of lift and the 300X is like 1200lbs and the 300CX will lift 1650lbs with a 13.9gpm pump so I am guessing it lifts about 1500lbs with the 13.3 pump in the 3203 tractor.......... so its your call but I would be careful or just get the dealer to requote it with a heavyer loader as I think you may be sorry unless you NEVER have any plans to pick up much of anything????
Good Luck,,,,,,,,,,,,, use about 16K for the tractor with a 300X loader as a referance point as thats about what a 3203 brings........... great tractor and equal to a L3400 Kubota in all ways.......

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-22          147223

Northern Mainer,

Thanks for the info. I did read the negatives on the lighter weight loader, and am just starting the dialogue with the JD dealer. I may focus on the tractor and loader and maybe bush hog now and try to get the rest of the implements used at a later date.

JP ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-28          147469

Just got a quote from the Mahindra dealer for a 3215 with the same implements as the quote I got from the JD dealer, but the Mahindra was $562 more than the JD. Don't quite understand that, but it looks like I'm going to try and make a deal on the JD 3203.

JP ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-10-28          147472

The Mahindras I seen down south were very low quality as far as fit and finish go. They use a bad combination of steel fenders and plastic hoods with metal parts that rust and/or vibrate against each other and chip paint. Control levers were peeling and rusted. Just not the attention to details one would expect for something that costs so much. Just my opinion. ....

View my Photos
Lwayne

2007-10-28          147484

Lakehouse: I'm jumping in here pretty late in the game but just happened upon your post. I would EMPHATICALLY agree with the guys recommending a heavier duty loader. That is the one thing that jumps out at you right away when you start using it. What you pay extra now you'll get back many times over in productivity and less down-time. I also agree that, unless you already have an established relationship with someone you trust, the mainstream dealers are in a better position to take care of you down the road. That might not be true in all cases, but there are a lot of players out there right now muddying the water and it's really hard to sort out who's going to be around ten years from now. Just one man's opinion. ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-10-29          147492

Just a bit of an update on compact resale. I'm not picking on anybodys brand here, but just passing on what I was told. I mentioned earlier in this thread about the 4410 I had bringing two thousand dollars more than I paid for it new on our farm auction. Anyhow I happened to see the man who manages the auction firm who sold our 4410 the other day. He has ran a pretty widely known auction service for a long time, so he is always getting calls from people looking for specific brands or models of equipment. He said that of the calls he gets looking for compacts that 9 out of ten want a Deere. Frank. ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-10-29          147499

Frank & LWayne,

Thanks for the additional info. At this point I'm leaning very heavily towards Green. The only issue is the loader. I like the 3203 but the JD website compatibility matrix has the 300 loader for the 3203 and 790. The 3120 & 3320 have either the 300x or 300cx. My biggest concern is the warranty if I put either the 300x or 300cx on the 3203 (as NorthernMainer said earlier, you can't use them to full capacity). The other option is to go with the 3120 w/300cx ($2,380 more - MSRP) or the 3320 w/300cx (2,580 more - MSRP). In addition, if I want the HST on the 3320, it's extra. I'm going to try and talk to the JD dealer to see about the warranty issue.

Please feel free to give any additional info, opinions, etc. because the CFO has given me the go-ahead as soon as we sell a rent house.

Thanks,

JP ....

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-10-29          147510

Lakehouse; The 4310 that I currently own with the 430 loader is my third 4000 series Deere, each better than the last except for the Mickey Mouse tilt wheel mechanism. If I have my info correct a 430 loader won't fit a 3000 series tractor. If that were the case I'd go for a 430 loader, they are pretty bullet proof. A cost saving option for you would be to forego the hydro in favor of a 12/12 reverser transmission. All three of my Deeres have been 12/12's and I won't even consider a hydro on my next one, I've driven them but just never liked them or could justify the extra cost for what little benefit they have over gears. That's just my personal opinion, and you will get reams of testimony on why I'm a wacko for liking gears. I just came in from doing some loader work with the 4310, you don't even need to use your foot, just the flip of the reverser lever with your left hand, sweet and simple. Frank. ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2007-10-30          147551

As for HP, 25 would serve your needs, especially if diesel. Unless you'll be mowing lawns, get ag (not turf) tires. A front loader is useful and should be on the tractor when you buy it. Tractors are so simple and proven that brand is not as important as a nearby dealer who'll service it (or teach you how). ....

View my Photos
NorthernMainer

2007-10-30          147552

Hum;;;;; well I may have said that wrong about the loader as I didnt want to discourage you about it I was just bringing up the point that the 300CX will lift 1600 plus lbs with a 13.9gpm pump and since the 3203 pump is rated slightly less at 13.3 it wouldnt quite lift the full potental of the 300CX loaders hydro clyinders ............. you would however have the heavyer loader that is ALOT ruggeder and you can then add the WIDER bucket and go to the 6ft over the standard lightweigh 5ft that is a big deal if you are moving snow around............[1/4 yard vs 1/3 yard] probably a non issue with you there???? Anyway I sure hope I didnt lead you believe that it was a big issue as the 13.3 pump will lift about 95.68% of a 13.9 pump or the difference between 1600lbs and 1531 lbs so you are starting to split hairs here????
So it lifts 4 1/2% less................... I doubt if you could see the differance............ anyway there is all the other bennies of the heavyer loader and as far as the warrantee is consirned I have seen ALOT more than mine rigged up this way and we all have full warrantee........
This little tractor with that loader is a heck of a good combo for short money.............
Good Luck
E ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2007-10-30          147554

Maybe I am reading your post in error.......

But here is the deal: The pump PRESSURE dictates how much weight can be lifted with the FEL. The rate of flow dictates the speed at with it operates. ....

View my Photos
Murf

2007-10-30          147556

As a follow up to DRankins comment, we routinely measure the relief valve settings on our machines since some of them have scales built in.

I've yet to see a machine that will actually produce the "rated" pressure the manufacture states they will.

Most of them come in at about 150 to 250 PSI less than the "rated" operating pressure. That amount of pressure drop (250 PSI) on a pair of 4" cylinders would result in about 6,500 pounds less upward push on the loader frame, even with the amount of reduction from the leverage that would result in a significant drop in the amount the FEL could actually lift.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-10-31          147581

Lakehouse, if you are still considering used: check with more than one dealer. Here used prices vary a lot from one dealer to another and one city to another. Also you may wish to search machinerytrader.com. I think they kick you to Tractor House but I like their site. If nothing else quick way to compare prices on used.

I have bought new and used both from same dealership. Used Kubota was about 60% of new for 3 year old with less than 400 hours. Kubota dealership in my town would have been 3 to 4,000 more for that same used tractor.

Link:   

Click Here

View my Photos
beagle

2007-11-20          148521

Just want to mention from a very early post, we are a KIOTI dealer, and the support from corporate is excellent. We don't get our parts support from Korea. Parts are warehoused and distributed from 3 wharehouses in the states. Parts ship the same day we order, on line. Can be overnight, or 3 days for normal shipping.

Thanks for reading. ....

View my Photos
Lakehouse

2007-11-22          148609

Beagle, Thanks for the post. I haven't ruled anything out yet. Just have to sell some property before the CEO gives the final approval.

JP ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2007-11-24          148687

For your needs I'd suggest 20-30 rather than 30-40 HP. A 20 will do everything a 40 will do, just a bit slower. Diesel is costlier than gas but cheaper and better in the long run. There are no "lemon" tractors (maybe some Chinese excepted) so especially for a new user brand is less important than a nearby and helpful dealer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login