Go Bottom Go Bottom

Adjusting the 7308 pressure relief valve

View my Photos
Brushypoint
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-02-14          196264

Does anyone have the procedure manual for this procedure. Maybe a PDF file. And the location of it on a tc35d NH. Loader is weak,it will not lift a bucketful of gravel. Heard some of them were not set correctly from factory,maybe for safety reasons.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Imfedup
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-02-14          196265

The relief on your system is in the divertor block located on the lower right side of the tractor. This is the block with three lines leading to the loader valve. It is shim adjusted, so if it's set too low you will need to add shims, not just turn a screw. You will first need a pressure gauge, at least a 3000 psi, and a fitting to match one of the hydraulic couplers on the tractor(or the necessary fittings to "tee" into the pressure side of the system). Your choice here. Once you have established the current relief valve pressure reading you can plan your next move. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-19          196530

Watch what you are doing!!! That is the loader that didn't attach to the tractor well enough and they had a lot of chassis breakage!! I'm just trying to keep you out of trouble! Some people have reinforced the frame to keep the tractor from flexing enough to break. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login