Go Bottom Go Bottom

TZ18DA clunking noise

View my Photos
roddy35
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-08-09          193281

I have a clunking noise coming from the right front wheel of my TZ18DA. Any ideas of what it could be?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ18DA clunking noise

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-08-13          193313

Four wheel drive? I think if you can hear a noise from a front wheel sitting the the seat you need to open it up and think you will find a part is broken or at least bearing shot. If four wheel drive first check the oil level.

If four wheel drive you may want to try seeing if that wheel is still pulling when in four wheel drive. But could be risking one damaged part broken pieces damaging the other gears doing the test. Check the oil if that is not the issue i think you must open it up. ....

TZ18DA clunking noise

View my Photos
roddy35
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-08-13          193321

Thanks fort the info. I pulled off the wheel. Bothy the seal and bearing were shot. Ordered replacement parts. ....

TZ18DA clunking noise

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-08-14          193345

Sorry for the issue but glad did not failed at bad timing. Not sure "clunking" is ever a good sign. Know squealing is not, unless there are hogs around or maybe small children. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login