Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Holland 6610S key switch wiring

View my Photos
superbigdave
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-06-30          187545

I got a 1996 New Holland 6610S tractor. I done had to replace the key switch on it 2 times. The switch I replace it with was from Tractor Supply. It had a light yellow wire going to acc., it had a brown or black wire going to bat., it got a brown with red stripe wire going to st., & it got a big red wire & a light yellow with green stripe wire going to ign. After replacing the switch 2 time I went to a NH dealer & got a switch for it. The problem is the switch I got at the dealer got 1,2,3,4,&5 connection on it. The people at the the dealer could not tell me what wire goes where. If any one can help me it will be appreciated. I do not have a manual for it. Thank you.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-07-02          187569

Would think there is name and part number on the box and try looking it up on line. ....

View my Photos
superbigdave
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-07-06          187589

I look the name & part number up online. I could not find out no information on how to wire it up. Old the old switch it got bat., acc., st., & ign. On the new switch it got 1,2,3,4,&5. I need to know where the ign. wire on old switch go to on new switch & etc. Any help will helpful. Thanks ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-07-23          187699

Your NH dealer should be able to give you a wiring schematic from the tractor right at the parts counter for that tractor. You might have to ask nicely at some dealers to get one! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login