Go Bottom Go Bottom

Tarheel and Corriher out of business

View my Photos
jamese
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-05-04          162515

as I understand Tarheel tractor is going out of business and Corriher impliment is now "anything attachement.com"

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-05          162549

Was one of these the dealership at Dunn NC? I know it was for sale of all places was on ebay at one time. ....

View my Photos
jamese

2009-05-05          162554

Tarheel was in Lenoir, they were a BIG player in the tractor business as as Corriher Impliment which was in Newton, Corriher Impliment is now called Anything Impliment" ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-06          162569

Any idea why they closed. There are a lot more reasons than many think for a business to close.

The commercial dealerships here of many if not all brands are hurting. ....

View my Photos
Kannman

2009-05-27          163017

I know of one reason they went out of business was because of lack of customer service. My wife bought me a TT75 New Holland brand new with 1 hour on meter and paid cash. It was bought over the phone and never seen. They were cheaper than 2 other closer dealers on the same tractor but had to be ordered. They delivered it to my home about 75 miles away. After the sale, I was looking over tractor and some cosmetics (hood gasket rubber tore, tire rims inside back bent, steering wheel nicked under side bottom), safety switch on gear not engaging to crank.I called to report problems and was told someone would get back to me to pick up and get repaired under warranty. Its been almost 9 months, 94 hours on meter and still problems not fixed yet. Its good they went out of business because I would never buy from them again because lack of service. ....

View my Photos
jamese

2009-05-28          163022

so I think you bought it from Tarheel since Corriher gave up the NH dealership long ago, they both had very few customer problems if you look at the number of tractors they sold,"anything Attachments.com" the old Corriher seems to have a good web site,,,,,FYI, I would like to know what happened to Tarheel????????? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login