Go Bottom Go Bottom

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
jcmcam
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-21          126492

I COULD USE SOME HELP DECIDING BETWEEN THE TWO . WE CUT
ABOUT SIX ACRES OF LAWN ON MY FARM . I HAVE THREE LARGER
TRACTORS . I AM TIRED OF LAWN TRACTORS THAT DONT LAST .
WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM TZ & TC OWNERS .

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-22          126551

My suggestion is that if you are only going to use it to mow go with a zero turn mower. My favorite is the Kubota ZD28. ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
MackVision
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-01          127023

I agree with oneace, if you have larger tractors for other utilities on your farm, and no use for a loader, I would go 0 turn, however I got a TZ22DA in January and have done mostly loader work with it. Now have 17 hours on it, and it has done everything I have asked of it. Only problem is I busted a fitting on the front of the right Ram and had to get a whole new line....15 bucks later and I was back in business. YOu might even save a little bit of $$$ by getting a zero turn over a TZ! Go diesel, dont go gas...you wont regret it. I needed a machine with a loader, otherwise might have gotten a dixie chopper off my late buddy for a good price.....no loader no deal. Good Luck ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
bloggins

2006-04-23          128153

I have the CASE cousin of the TZ25DA (by the way thats Z-head, not Z'ee, LOL) and what I see as the difference is that the TC23DA is more of a compact tractor where the TZ25DA is a sub-compact tractor. Sub-compacts are designed to store in your garage but do a multitude of tasks while the TC23DA is designed for a drive-shed and is more tractor than a mower (even though HP is lower it has a higher hydraulic output than the TZ25DA). I think that you'll be surprised just how much a sub-compact (TZ25DA) can do for its size. Cheers. ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
expoman55

2009-06-20          163513

I know this is an old post but I noticed you have ag tires.. were those an option or did you have to buy extra? the turf tires suck for use with FEL. ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
earthwrks

2009-06-20          163515

I can't speak for him, but on the three New Hollands I've bought, the machine doesn't "come" per se with tires--any tires you want have a separate price. This is a bit different if you buy a machine off the floor (from stock) then the dealer has already added that to the end price. Then he may adjust the price up or down depending on if you want a particular machine but want different tires. And also on some or most CUTs if you switch tires you have to switch rims too. ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
MackVision

2009-06-21          163528

mine came with bar tires on it....so far, they have been great, other than they can be tough on soft grass especially with the loader on. Do wish I had more Hydro power though, somethings it has not been able to handle. overall, 300 hours later and she runs great....well made machine, and has proven itself to me, and others as well..ggood luck ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
expoman55

2009-06-21          163529

I have the turf tires and they often fill up with dirt when I use the FEl and suspected the Bar / ag tires would have been a bit better for using the loader but did expect they would also be hard on a soft lawn. ....

tz25da vs tc23da

View my Photos
MackVision

2009-06-21          163535

the bars really dig in with the loader on, add bucket full of...whatever with some weight, and it gets worse, add 4x4, which I usually run with the FEL on anyways...and you will see a route that you have taken escpecially with turns...however....
with the FEL removed, and just finish mowing my 4 acres, the hardly dig in at all, I had my concerns at first, but they have been easy when mowing, I also dont have a victory lawn..(its decent), some soft spots too...and surprisingly they dont tear it up. You might just be best to chain up and save a few buck as opposed to buying a set of bars.....just depends on what you are gonna do... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login